• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

honor

andartshome

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im using a dog or i have NM or WW to use and would jike to gain honor any tips at what to fight were ill be able to raise honor thanks

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I normally hit the Daemons in Blood Dungeon {Ilsh Spirit} or Thrashers in Blighted Grove. A Cu can chew either of them up fairly easy. Although when you get to the last few dots before Knight of Honor you need to swap to Sucubus. I use the ones in Fan's Dojo just to avoid the chance of a para one spawning.

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use succubus and a pup all the way. Go to the dojo and have at it. If you have a mage tamer, and a demon slayer spell book, you can speed things up a ton. As was mentioned, the last couple dots mean a lot of kills, but between gold and items to unravel, you can make out pretty well. A back of sending is helpful.;)

E

edaud79

heh i was just about to ask this question, thanks for the TS and ppl who answered :)