Honor Title Dosn't Change

• Thread starter jett cornett
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
  • Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
J

jett cornett

I started killing succubi yesterday. I honor them then let my pup kill them. I do not peace. It says I gain honor every time. I am now on my third row of dots, but everytime I finish and it starts over it says you have just begun on this virtue. After the first row of dots the honor botton lit up purple, but I still dont show with my cusor anything but Honor. Even one of my other skills says follower even though I havent started the virtue yet, Does anyone have the same issue or has heard of this. I am afraid I am not truely gaining. Each row has taken alot longer to gain though.