• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Honor Macro

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I am trying to get a macro which will Honor an enemy first and then will use the "All Kill" command for the same target, all with a single click.

I've been trying for a bit and it seems to always ask for the "All Kill" target instead of using the last one for the Honor.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are using UOAssist, set your macro key and then under the actions tab: Invoke virtue, honor, say, all kill, wait for target, last target. Each of those actions will go in its own box. That should work for you.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
If you are using UOAssist, set your macro key and then under the actions tab: Invoke virtue, honor, say, all kill, wait for target, last target. Each of those actions will go in its own box. That should work for you.
I am just using Pinco's UI with the EC.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've tried a few in Pinco UI. In the end I just set my "H" key to activate the honor virtue. Then I have to click the target. You might be able to do similar but add a delay the set the "all kill" command.

Necronom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You can try this:

Format: Command Icon (Where it is found)

1) Honor (Virtues)
2) WaitForTarg (Cursor Targeting)
3) Target Nearest Enemy (Targeting - You could probably play with this one and see which Targeting you would use)
4) Cursor Target Current (Cursor Targeting)
5) All Kill (Pet Commands)
6) WaitForTarg (Cursor Targeting)
7) Cursor Target Current (Cursor Targeting)

Not entirely sure what would happen if you were lagging, but it seems to work for me.

Edit: For #3, you could take that out and before hitting the macro use your Tab key to find the appropriate target first...

Last edited:

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
I've tried a few in Pinco UI. In the end I just set my "H" key to activate the honor virtue. Then I have to click the target. You might be able to do similar but add a delay the set the "all kill" command.
Eheh...exactly what I ended up doing ;)

You can try this:

Format: Command Icon (Where it is found)

1) Honor (Virtues)
2) WaitForTarg (Cursor Targeting)
3) Target Nearest Enemy (Targeting - You could probably play with this one and see which Targeting you would use)
4) Cursor Target Current (Cursor Targeting)
5) All Kill (Pet Commands)
6) WaitForTarg (Cursor Targeting)
7) Cursor Target Current (Cursor Targeting)

Not entirely sure what would happen if you were lagging, but it seems to work for me.

Edit: For #3, you could take that out and before hitting the macro use your Tab key to find the appropriate target first...
I'll have to try, thanks!

Eheh...exactly what I ended up doing ;)

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Still on the Honor topic, I have found another thread regarding which creatures to kill to gain honor here.

It seems that according to it the best fame/Honor levels are:

Red Death
Dark Father
Abyssmal Horror
The True Harrower
The Harrower
Shadow Knight
Black Order High Executioner
Succubus
Semidar
Impaler
Forgotten Servant
Balron

I am currently farming ONI's so I was interested to know how different are they from Balrons...much better? Same?

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure on Oni vs Balron, but I can say that for me, on my tamer (either mage-tamer or disco-tamer), the absolute fastest way to gain honor is on succubus in the dojo. Use a Cu, and either honor/disco/all kill with the disco tamer or honor/all kill with the mage tamer and then whip ebolts at her with a demon slayer spellbook equipped. She goes down FAST either way. You can go from nothing to knight of honor in a couple hours, and make good gold as well as picking up some t-maps along the way.

Theron

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Not sure on Oni vs Balron, but I can say that for me, on my tamer (either mage-tamer or disco-tamer), the absolute fastest way to gain honor is on succubus in the dojo. Use a Cu, and either honor/disco/all kill with the disco tamer or honor/all kill with the mage tamer and then whip ebolts at her with a demon slayer spellbook equipped. She goes down FAST either way. You can go from nothing to knight of honor in a couple hours, and make good gold as well as picking up some t-maps along the way.
I did try Succubus some days ago and died very quickly with my Peace Tamer. I need to be somewhat close to have the honor gain and they use that damned attack that sucks like 50-70 hit points from you if you are close enough. Even when Peaced she was using it, maybe there's another strategy for this for a Peace Tamer?

I don't have a CU as my Tamer is a Human...I didn't want to change into an Elf just for the CUs...

Barry Gibb

Of Saintly Patience
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Even when Peaced she was using it, maybe there's another strategy for this for a Peace Tamer?
Try not to be within a two tile radius of the Succubus (http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=hunters&id=339). Her life drain is a radial effect. You can stand two tiles from your pet to vet it, so standing three tiles away will allow you t help your pet and not be threatened. A trained Cu Sidhe should be able to handle several succubi in a row with little need of your healing. The

I don't have a CU as my Tamer is a Human...I didn't want to change into an Elf just for the CUs...
Wearing the Pads of the Cu Sidhe (http://uo.stratics.com/database/view.php?db_content=gameitem&id=2593) will allow a human to control and ride a tamed Cu Sidhe. It will not allow you to initially tame one, so you will need an elf friend to do so. It should allow you to re-tame the Cu Sidhe if it happens to go wild on you.

Stayin Alive,

BG

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Barry nailed it. Stand more than two tiles away from her and you will be fine. Also, distance affects the amount of gain in honor, but even many tiles away you will still gain. The difference is very marginal. I generally am 4-6 tiles from her casting ebolts, and gain just fine. My disco tamer does nothing, they go down so fast after disco it's not even funny.
I should have mentioned when I get there I let my cu attack a succubus while I lead the ronin out of the room, down the hall, and around the second corner, into where the fan dancers are located. This will keep him out of your way for the duration, unless he happens to respawn on you. If he does, just repeat the process. The pads allow humans to ride and use Cu's. I have several human tamers, no issues. If you need a Cu tamed on GL, Atl, or LA, I can probably find time to get you one, but you'll want to find the boots first. The Cu's really do rock succubus, because they administer cold/energy damage, which are the succubus' lowest resistances. You can also ride them down there, rather than running with a dragon in tow.