• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Honor is alive and well on Siege

S

Strycher

Part 1, I am messing with different bows, testing damage, engraving, etc. I forget to bless the bow I JUST BOUGHT that same day.

Part 2, Krystal gives me a dirt nap.

Part 3, After a little groveling, Krytsal agrees with some persuading by Java to sell me back my bow at a pretty reasonable fee.

They could have decided to keep it just to grief me and make me really pissed off. But they didn't, and I think they deserve to be recognized for doing such an honorable act.

Thanks!

C

Calibretto

I don't wanna ruin Krystals rep or anything. But she killed a friend of mine named Daoen months back. And returned some of his good luck items to him. I think it was his robe of the eclipse.

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
great to see although i expect that from krystal shes a sweetheart :p

Amanda why you guys all of a sudden switching bows and swords? Your tactics not as sucsessful anymore ! And where is your great leader this morning I was looking forward to his morning Funnys in the Stratics Forums.

G

dont trust krystal, she is mean. she always kept killing and looting me when i was afk in her house just because she always lost our little 1vs1s when i was around!!!

G

The bigger person just would have returned it for a simple and polite please if returned then someone can decide how big or what kind of thank you or reward to give.

I

imported_Goron

<blockquote><hr>

The bigger person just would have returned it for a simple and polite please if returned then someone can decide how big or what kind of thank you or reward to give.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm 6'4" and prolly wouldn't have given for free, how big you got to be!??!

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

Part 1, I am messing with different bows, testing damage, engraving, etc. I forget to bless the bow I JUST BOUGHT that same day.

Part 3, After a little groveling, Krytsal agrees with some persuading by Java to sell me back my bow at a pretty reasonable fee.

They could have decided to keep it just to grief me and make me really pissed off. But they didn't, and I think they deserve to be recognized for doing such an honorable act.

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]
Sorry... but your view about Honor is silly. Please, never give Honor to those
who kill and loot!
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_Goron

factions sucka, its all about killin!
For the glory of Minax! Death to all Kingsmen!

I

imported_OldAsTheHills

<blockquote><hr>

factions sucka, its all about killin!
For the glory of Minax! Death to all Kingsmen!

[/ QUOTE ]
This is not a surprise.
*stares*
Yahaxithonix

I

imported_John Connelly

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is it honorable to bid 3.8 million on a bow, ask for an IOU for the 800K using Gwendar's good name as security and then not pay up?

800k is no big deal, but I was naive enough to think that after your post on honorable acts, and saying that you were getting the money from your guild GM Gwendar, that you would actually pay me.

I've been around in UO for a long time and that's the first time I can remember misjudging someone's character. At least it was a cheap mistake.

I

imported_Krystal

np, bless item wasnt intended to be looted but by fault of a player or a game bug it came unblessed. so would be just wrong to keep, unless ur name is king edward yuk!

A

Alex the Gray

Gah- Krystal has hunted me off and on whenever she has seen me. I have always had fun with it, and never felt like she was griefing. She's a good player