• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Homeless player in need of new Shard

archero

Visitor
I am looking for a new shard to play. I currently have no ties to my current shard and would like to find a shard on the east coast for time zone reasons. I am a PvM with a bit of role play. My teenage son also likes to play and has his own account. He is more the PvP but enjoys online time with me. Any recruiting guilds out there looking, we are here.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Atlantic is the largest shard in the game with the most guilds and people which would make finding a PvM or PvP group easier, but there isn't much roleplay left there these days. Catskills has a lot of roleplay but there are significantly less people than Atlantic.

Drakelord

Grand Poobah
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Awards
well
HOMELESS PLAYER

If you need to place a house then Atlantic may not be the shard you are looking for, yes there is a large amount of people playing there, yes cost are higher there. But if you looking for PVP action then Atlantic and Siege are your best places for that.

Last edited:

archero

Visitor
Good point on the house. I'm so use to wide open places to put a house and no need for a neighbor...

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think with the rune libraries one can find a fair house. Yes 18 by 18 max space might be difficult, but frankly you would be surprised. I've taken multiple breaks and have no problems placing a house each time.

Jaden Rain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Awards
Atlantic is the largest shard but Catskills has a great role play community,,and Catskills has alot of open space, a keep is very easy to find space for,,I play both shards but Catskills is my home shard, and the guild Im in has a Dinner and a hunt event second Tuesday of each month, try to drop by New Haven Sept 13, at 7 est .....and check it out