• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Home and Castle presents; Halloween Decorators Contest 2008

F

feath

Dust off the deco tool, it's time for an overhaul!

H&C is hosting a Halloween competition - create NEW, fresh Halloween inspired deco. no bats, no witches - unless its presented in a new way - full house deco, or a tiny new 'something'.

Is your cauldron bubbling over with ideas? Do the flames of the pits of Hades flicker in your eyes when you grip a deco tool? Do the snip of scissors make you think 'Just how many goza's do they NEED?'

Submissions accepted from September 1st midnight, GMT (england) to September 10th, midnight GMT. You can send up to 3 submission, but each must be sent in their own email.

Send submissions to; [email protected] .

Please read the full rules, so your entry is not disqualified.

See contest rules here.

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Submissions accepted from September 1st midnight, GMT (england) to September 10th, midnight GMT.

Did someone forget halloween is in October.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Submissions accepted from September 1st midnight, GMT (england) to September 10th, midnight GMT.

Did someone forget halloween is in October.
The dates are most likely set early to allow time for voting. If you read through the rules, voting is taking place the last few weeks of Sept. The rewards are issued in October.

Latobian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
oh ok missed that part. I didn't even see the rules link, My bad.
;) No problem!

Sometimes I can read and re-read something and still miss a bit of info. I tend to skim and pick out what I think is most relevant. Wasn't the greatest weakness, though, to have in college - hurt me on several occassions. :eek:

F

feath

yup - everything bumped up a bit, so the couple of weeks before Halloween hits, winners get to display their prizes ;)

hope to see more entries! :D

F

Flora Green

Crystal,

Do you have screenshots of your Thanksgiving display last year? I think the people on the Homes & Castles board would love to see it if you do. :)

C

Crystal Canyon

Crystal,

Do you have screenshots of your Thanksgiving display last year? I think the people on the Homes & Castles board would love to see it if you do. :)

Yes hun I think I do, Ill check some disks and see if I can get some sent. Thanks for the compliment. It means alot.

BTW, Im in the process of building a water park and a Haunted House! When Im finished I hope you can stop by to see them.

C

Crystal Canyon

OOoooOOO, can't wait to see them! At least some snaps on H&C!
Ill be sending pics of parts of the Haunted house into the contest in the next couple days.

When the park is complete, Ill sure let you know. (I just built a saw mill in it!)

C

Crystal Canyon

Dang...Im dying to see the submissions!

Had a hard time getting mine sent! I totally dislike OUtlook Express!