• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holy Wow I've been here 15 years?

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I know I was banned quite a few times. A few permabans that were wiped as well.
Back in the day people weren't too fond of me posting ******* images lol.

Who else has Legendary wow im a loser and can't stop playing this game status with me?

Speranza

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I could have sworn my account got purged at least once in the past, but I guess not.

TheScoundrelRico

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I know I was banned quite a few times. A few permabans that were wiped as well.
Back in the day people weren't too fond of me posting ******* images lol.

Who else has Legendary wow im a loser and can't stop playing this game status with me?
Yup. Been here a few years...la

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This is indeed the cool people section now. Moderator please edit the title kthx..

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Been here forever myself. Scary I know!

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Now I almost wish I'd bothered to recover my original Stratics account :p

Lord Nabin

High Council Sage - Greater Sosaria
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Glorious Lord
*raises a hand for the in keeper to bring him another pitcher of Good Old Moonglow Red*

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i hate to think of all the time ive wasted trying to one of the cool gang

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Over the years I've seen many come and go... But it's been a wonderful wild ride. I've enjoyed most the DEV's they are wonderful... I've been happy for some who've posted pictures of their adorable children... I've cried with others when they've lost a loved one. Prayed for some... because they were going thru some tough times. Helped a great many... Been here to welcome many home again.... and sometimes again and again... *smiles*

It's for the most part a most enjoyable community. WoW has nothing on UO or it's players.

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
It's just a forum title. :p
I'm kinda worried the titles will cause a bit of a problem in the future. It might cause the same thing that keeps new players away from UO. New player logs into UO, sees everyone with hundreds of millions, even billions, realizes they will most likely never have that, then quit. The future could be, new player joins Stratics, sees that practically 90% of the community has veteran titles, and badges, and post counts, realizes they will never be considered "equal" until they either get a high post count or get a title, then quit.

I like titles, alot, and they were a wonderful idea to reward the community, but it would be a shame to see people get discouraged by them.

Personally, I used to see the moderator and admin titles years ago and it would grab my attention, like they are supposed to.

Now I don't even see the titles, I've become so accustomed to the endless rainbow of color many people have under their name.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm kinda worried the titles will cause a bit of a problem in the future. It might cause the same thing that keeps new players away from UO. New player logs into UO, sees everyone with hundreds of millions, even billions, realizes they will most likely never have that, then quit. The future could be, new player joins Stratics, sees that practically 90% of the community has veteran titles, and badges, and post counts, realizes they will never be considered "equal" until they either get a high post count or get a title, then quit.

I like titles, alot, and they were a wonderful idea to reward the community, but it would be a shame to see people get discouraged by them.

Personally, I used to see the moderator and admin titles years ago and it would grab my attention, like they are supposed to.

Now I don't even see the titles, I've become so accustomed to the endless rainbow of color many people have under their name.
Piffle. If people are just here for forum titles who needs um? I've been posting here since the 90's and I don't mind an iota that ive lost like 8k posts and 8 years, and whatever kudos those bring, off my account.

I do actually find them a bit annoying, everyone having a dozen colored ribbons on the sidebar. If I had the option to turn them off I would.

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Piffle. If people are just here for forum titles who needs um? I've been posting here since the 90's and I don't mind an iota that ive lost like 8k posts and 8 years, and whatever kudos those bring, off my account.

I do actually find them a bit annoying, everyone having a dozen colored ribbons on the sidebar. If I had the option to turn them off I would.
Taste the rainbow! I like my rainbow... but if it vanished that's ok too. I do kinda miss the more special tags for Mods, DEV's and such.