• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hollywood

A

alisagrace86

woo hoo i just made a level 8 hollywood. first time in all the toons i've ever had! which trust me is like 1,000,000 HAHA do i have to have maxed gags to be on the left side for vp sundays? i have all maxed except toon up but that's at 8091 out of 1000 so i'm very very close. :D

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats!

As for loading on the left, yeah, the left is for HWs with maxed gags. You're almost there!

L

Little Sadie

Maxed gags HWs on left. You are almost there. Congrats on HW status!

G

Granjell

Actually, since there are usually less Hollys than smaller suits, I have snuck Lawnchanee onto the left and no one's complained that she hadn't maxed toon up yet. Just load with the first group and no one has a chance to check you....

sneaky sneaky....

P

Pinky Pepperpow

Marge ROFL you are so devious!

Congrat's Ali! Those tune ups will come any day now!