• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) Holly Bloodhand Removed From Office by King Blackthorn, Declared an Enemy of the Crown!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
At tonight's Council meeting the treacherous Holly Bloodhand was finally condemned by the Crown and removed from Vesper office. Her most vocal supporters in Minoc have been arrested, and her influence in Vesper, Minoc, and Cove is greatly diminished--though perhaps not entirely eliminated.

Upon presentation of some particularly damning evidence against her, Bloodhand fled the Council chamber and eluded the guards. However, these were the King's exact words:

Fugitive Holly Bloodhand is hereby declared a formal enemy of the Crown. No city shall provide her succor under punishment of treason. If she is spotted, she is to be taken...dead or alive.
The King restored me to to the Vesper governorship, and I intend to do all I can to restore Vesper to good order and root out any and all remaining influence from Bloodhand.

The King also, upon examining the items recovered by Lady Ashlynn and Lord Murdock Redbone, determined that there was a possibility that my missing daughter Willow may still be alive. It seems clear that Bloodhand was involved in her kidnapping and we now have enough clues to launch another search, which I will arrange very soon. With Bloodhand on the run, hopefully we can get to Willow before she does.