• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Party!!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hello All!

There will be a Holiday party this Saturday at 4 pm PST (5 mountain 6 CST 7 EST) at the Luna fairgrounds. There will be Lots of activities and Cookies (Hopefully brat can help me cook some ). The plans are for there to be a Drunken Bagball Tourney, and a Dagger toss (here's your chance for revenge Crystal). Santa will be there so bring a gift for someone else (put it in a bag with a book so Santa doesn't get confused :mf_prop:). And anything else the voices in my head tell me would be fun to do. so come one come all.

If the time is not good for you, my apologies, but hopefully it will last long enough for everyone to at least stop in.

C

Crystal Canyon

Santa...was wondering....Should I make you an outfit to wear this to party? There are some pretty "shady" characters that hang at the Fairgrounds...LOL!

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
What?? Wear Clothes and not be able to sport my newly acquired tan! Never!!

C

Crystal Canyon

Just wanted to remind everyone about the Holiday Party today! It should be a ton of fun so I hope to see you all there!

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun ... I have a RL Christmas party to attend this afternoon, so will be unable to attend. Maybe someone can get some screenshots and let me know what I miss out on?

Yesterday, as I was making dough (real life) for 4 dozen rolls, I looked at my rolling pin and wondered where is that 'make maximum' menu option!!?? ;)

C

Crystal Canyon

This sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun ... I have a RL Christmas party to attend this afternoon, so will be unable to attend. Maybe someone can get some screenshots and let me know what I miss out on?

Yesterday, as I was making dough (real life) for 4 dozen rolls, I looked at my rolling pin and wondered where is that 'make maximum' menu option!!?? ;)
Going to miss seeing you today, Sara.

I know what you mean about mixing real with the fantasy life of UO. Everytime I have to travel I think "Dang, I wish I had a rune there!".

Have a great time at your party. :thumbup:

Stussywear

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was fun. although i didnt get to stick around for the whole thing. good job.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
was fun. although i didnt get to stick around for the whole thing. good job.
thank you Stussy! you did miss the best part though. "the ladies" ganged up on poor old santa at the PvP house and had him suckin dirt.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm sorry (and annoyed)I missed it. Real life is taking one swipe at me after another this month.

Falseprophet

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thank you gunner it was fun. Cassie you were missed but hopefully you can be here tonight for the Tour of Homes.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nope :( I was out at the laundromat, then supper, then on to last minute Christmas shopping for people we hadn't originally planned on buying pressies for.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did manage to patch UO on the netbook while at the laundromat tho!!!!

The laundromat trip was unplanned. Our apartment complex washer wasn't spinning the clothes out. My son, bless his heart, in his infinite wisdom, put his soaking wet clothes into the dryer and started another load of laundry in the washer, expecting the dryer to dry out all the water.

So it was off to re-wash clothes and actually dry them. I never realized how heavy loads of clothes could be soaking wet >.<

C

Crystal Canyon

I did manage to patch UO on the netbook while at the laundromat tho!!!!

The laundromat trip was unplanned. Our apartment complex washer wasn't spinning the clothes out. My son, bless his heart, in his infinite wisdom, put his soaking wet clothes into the dryer and started another load of laundry in the washer, expecting the dryer to dry out all the water.

So it was off to re-wash clothes and actually dry them. I never realized how heavy loads of clothes could be soaking wet >.<
Awwww Mom. that was so sweet of him to try to help! You have to love a kid like that!

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is more irony to this. My husband taught him how to do laundry for when I was on vacation.

Apparently my husband didn't stress enough that you can't leave t-shirts inside of shirts, or on the days that it was cold, you couldn't just take the shirts off as one huge pile of 3 layers and expect them to come clean.

He is an angel, but I've now decided he needs another year before he can do his laundry again.

C

Crystal Canyon

There is more irony to this. My husband taught him how to do laundry for when I was on vacation.

Apparently my husband didn't stress enough that you can't leave t-shirts inside of shirts, or on the days that it was cold, you couldn't just take the shirts off as one huge pile of 3 layers and expect them to come clean.

He is an angel, but I've now decided he needs another year before he can do his laundry again.
Uhmmm Cassie, I don't think waiting a year will make a lot of difference. Iv'e seen grown men do that! LOL (don't tell Baciver I posted this!) :D

gunneroforgin

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
When I was In the Coast Guard having laundry done at sea was tricky at best. You had to put all your clothes in a large mesh bag with your name on it and take it down to the ships laundry. If it got clean and dry it was a miricle. So when we pulled into port, it was time to take your stuff to a local laundry to really get them clean.