• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Holiday Party 12-23-2014 @ 7 PM PST

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
http://community.stratics.com/threads/baja-holiday-gathering.329239/:

Baja Holiday Gathering!

Tomorrow evening, December 23, There will be a holiday Gathering at the Gardens in New Magincia!

Please come enjoy good fellowship and rejoice in the season!

If you have any snow..(the kind that packs into snowballs) Please make sure you bring it along!
I see a snowball fight happening. If you have any extra to share with those that don't have it, please do so. Don't let the Grinches and Humbugs stop you from being there!

Time will be 7pm pst! Hope to see you there!

Crys

Last edited:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I hated to miss this but family pulled me away until the party was over. I hope everyone had a great time and I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a blessed 2015.

th.jpg

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Mama, your fault that now I'm going to fret with fear till tomorrow morning. You KNOW that Molokha is just going to have to one up those snowmen.
*thinks about not reading this thread for a few days then realizes it's sorta like a train wreck and you can't stop yourself from watching*

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
dont wory, is summer down here :heart: i will supevise him to make sure he doesnt make a snowman out of frozen butter tho, or meat

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lindai is the one you have to be wory about. he goes around to all the snowmans and adds apendages, no thouht at all for the innocent children!!

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*suddenly realises that he's able to post in other threads once more*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They passed ours too, Ozog. I'm wondering if it was the same on all of the shards?

Molokha

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We told her she was beautiful, we all told her she was free. But none of us could meet her in the house of mystery, the house of mystery. *stares*