• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Museum and more on Europa..........

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow ive had a little time this xmas holidays to rejig my old museum castll and make it better

co-ords ..Europa felucca .....wish i could do pics that work well...
63 33 N 65 6 E

yes in felluca .... nooooo dont worry this is europa....... its the 3 ways healer area ..if u running from minoc or vesper its the first castle u come too... if u coming from yew / skara its the last castle...if u coming from britain turn for minoc/vesper and its the last castle b4 u leave the 3 ways area//

on offer for viewing pleasure ...
1.new 2010 collection on full display except the 2 items i need so why not jack them up
2.new double exceptional display... why hide these away in boxes.. come see the full display.. still want quite a few pieces so hopefully people will come see and then sell them me .... rather than hoard it.... and let everyone see this wonderfull set all in one place!!!!
3. full holiday sets/collections /full named sets /colours from 1998 to 2015
4. global events stuff sets from 1998 to 2015....
alas due to max lock downs i can only show 3 or 4 so will alnertaive it
5. server birth corner...just a few bits
6. made by corner...a few bits
7. [of exceptional] tower to be done..ongoing....
8. 2009/2010 2013 2014 box sets.... still to finish... stop hoarding this **** and let me display it!!!

come see it... [whatever] ///

also i have a new keep accessable from the museum castle were my latest project is ongoing......

''i was a EM Event drop please dont throw me away/hide me forever''
.....which is show casing the common drops of olde EM stuff thats sells for peanuts.. stuff folks can donate for display if they so like.....for free... just saying... the 100/200 drop stuff olde....
Yes its a storage keep at the back for my use..... but the rest of the keep will be used to display the old EM stuff that nobody cares for much.....ive made a start.... fill this keep up!!

Last edited: