• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday Deco 2015

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
GAH!
One of the MOST frustrating things for me... is the top of the gosh-darn xmas tree!!!

It goes through the floor/roof in the most unsightly way! I hope there is a revamp of yon tree!

So - as we prep for the holidays, how are you deco-ing (or venting) with your UO-Home decor. :)

afterthought - this is almost as frustrating as fighting with the holiday lights for my RL-home... almost....

kitiara-atlantic

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My annoyance this year was that I put my deco up before they turned on Christmas, so none of my Christmas trees have lights on them (because I'm sure not going to take them all down again and put them back up!) Oh well!

I'm also bummed that the dev team didn't turn on snow this year!

Oh well... here's what I did for 2015 :)

uo_xmas2015-1.png uo_xmas2015-2.png uo_xmas2015-3.png uo_xmas2015-4.png uo_xmas2015-5.png uo_xmas2015-6.png

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
i wouldn't worry now... there was so much hullaballoo about the Stratics auction/fundraising - and then the craziest of holidays....

and I'm sooooo frustrated with my castle right now! I'm thinking of just putting everything away and starting over! AUGH!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
After finding otu I was sicker than I thought, I decided I didnt have the time to try to get it done (or the mental strength to do it).

Thin about Valentine's Day :)

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
I don't think I'd redecorate my whole house over a Christmas tree lol. But I get it. Just find a spot where you can hide it on the next floor :p I guess this being January it's a dead topic for another year. So many things need be fixed that they seem to never go back to though. I'm still pissy about a lot of stuff in the King's Collection that weren't done right.