• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Holiday and Valentine's Deco

• Thread starter kingfling
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
K

kingfling

I have been hoarding lots of this stuff from 2004-2007 and have decided to clean house. As a fanatic decorator and pack rat I can't bear the thought of throwing them in the tash when I know there are so many design freaks like me who can't get enough of this stuff. It's all common stuff and not worth selling, but I'd like to think it's going to someone who will use (or at least hoard it).

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hehe, or at least hoard it? heh. Good luck friend. There are many people on Catskills who are well...um.......packrats. LOL.

You'd be surprised to know the amount of items that people hold onto that are worthless to someone else. Yeah, there is without a doubt a sentimental side to having "certain" items in UO. And yeah, I'm guilty as charged.

G

<blockquote><hr>

There are many people on Catskills who are well...um.......packrats. LOL.
You'd be surprised to know the amount of items that people hold onto that are worthless to someone else. Yeah, there is without a doubt a sentimental side to having "certain" items in UO. And yeah, I'm guilty as charged.

[/ QUOTE ] hmmm... I got 4 accounts to stash all the *junk* my wife and myself have collected over the years.
{PACKRATS RULE!}