• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Holiday and Anniversary Get Together

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED

Faine walked along the river kicking a rock and muttering to herself. She was so lost in thought that she almost fell in the water when Ziggy popped up in front of her and started skipping around her.
“Miss Faine Morgan, why so sad,” Ziggy asked, “you should be happy! It’s almost Christmas and I heard it’s your anniversry! I don’t know what an anniversry is but I bet it’s as magical as Christmas!”
Faine looked at Ziggy with a ghost of a grin and said, “Anniversary Ziggy. It’s called an anniversary. And it’s a way to mark the time since I first set foot in this land, four years ago now. It’s hard to believe. It seems like just yesterday. And I wanted to have a party and make some good food for everyone but,” Faine sighed, “I’m not allowed to cook anymore. It never works out quite right no matter how hard I try!”
“Miss Faine Morgan! I have idea! I help you cook better! I good cook!” said Ziggy as he danced around the room. “You let me help you cook better Miss Faine Morgan? Pleeaaase?”
Faine looked at Ziggy knowing this was a very bad idea, but dang it! it was Christmas and she wanted to cook! She deserved to cook at least once a year, but Sangria had once again hidden the flour…and the eggs…and the baking sheets…and the knob for the oven.
“Soooo, you’re a good cook?” she asked Ziggy. Ziggy nodded his head so emphatically that Faine thought his eyeballs would shake loose and fall out. “Okay, let’s do this, but not here. I know the perfect place where we can cook and no one will bother us.”
Sangria came home and the house was quiet. Faine was not in the kitchen. Sangria let out a sigh of relief even though she was still concerned, Faine should be there. Sangria looked around for a note and soon found one. All it said was, “Off with Ziggy. BBL Love Faine.” Warning bells started clanging in Sangria’s head. She ran to the chest where the cooking supplies were stored and looked inside… empty.
————————————————-
Come join EM Faine Morgan and EM Sangria at the West Britain Counselor’s Hall, Saturday, December 15th at 7 p.m. PST to celebrate the season and party for Faine’s anniversary. Snacks will be provided. Surely it’ll be fine, right? What could possibly happen?