• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hokuto Rare Festival Silent Auction Rule !

shushu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hokuto Rare Festival Silent Auction Rules
*All Time Zone is EST​
I will start to accept items for auction on Monday night the 7th January. Items must be placed in a container with a book containing what you want described with item and all the info regarding opening, minimum, buyouts, ect. Also there must be contact info provided with each item ( preferably icq ). If contact info is not given I will not accept item. Lets try and keep the items to be more on the high end side as well. I am just trying to avoid being flooded with items that should be on a vendor selling for 20-30mil for a example and not being placed in a auction.​
*Two Silent Auction will end at diffrent times.
1)West Wing(1st) Auction house itself will end on 9:00PM EST on Saturday the 12th January.
2)East Wing(2nd) Auction house itself will end on 11:00PM EST on Saturday the 12th January.
All bidding will be done on bulletin boards. The ten minute rule will apply to all items. ( Example )- This means that if a bid is posted at 8:55PM EST that one item will continue to be able to be bid upon till 9:05PM EST, if someone bid at 9:04PM EST on same item it will continue it to 9:14PM EST. Item may continue to be bid upon until a time has elapsed of ten minutes between bids at which point item will be closed. ALL BIDDERS MUST PROVIDE CONTACT INFO WITH BID!!!!​
Also if item has been put up with no buyout listed then I cannot go and change it to have a buyout unless there are no bids on item. Once someone bids on a item I will not go back and change it at sellers request. The only thing that I would consider is if seller wants to lower a buyout price. Also if someone wants a item back I will only do it if it has no bids. And I will not give any item back unless I confirm it thru icq. ( don't ask in game ).​
On a last note I am working by myself on this. I will be the only one who will have access to containers or anything else in this house. When auction is over it is not a quick process to get your gold. I will work as fast as I can but please be patient.​
Most important thing is do not give item to anyone unless you have spoken to me by icq. This goes for house I am running.​
My ICQ is 574503115 shu-chan. Also I do work so if you send a icq to me and don't hear from me for awhile dont fret I will get a hold of you as soon as I am able.​
*** New Rule ***
You must decide the starting value.
( 1mil or 10mil or 50mil )
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
For Japanese​
北斗レアフェスティバルのサイレントオークションについて​
*すべて日本時間に直してます。​
サイレントオークションは1/8(火曜)に開始します。​
*** 出品に関して ***​
※出品するアイテムは1アイテムにつき、1つのバッグに入れて渡してください。その際、ノートに開始金額・最低落札金額・即決価格・連絡先(ICQorIRC)・アイテムの説明などもあれば一緒に記入をして渡してください。連絡先がない場合、出品する事が出来ませんのでご了承ください。(メッセ・スカイプなどは不可)​
※最低落札金額に達しない場合は売主の許可なく販売する事はありませんので、「この価格以下では売りたくない!」という場合は設定してください。​
※即決価格を決めておいた方が高く売れる場合もありますが、安く売れてしまう可能性もありますのでご注意ください。オークション終了日にログイン出来ない人が即決金額が高くても買ってくれる場合がありますので・・・。多少リスクはありますが、よく考えた上での設定をお願いします。​
※出品しているアイテムの値段を変更したい場合はご連絡ください。ゲーム内での会話のみでは金額の変更は出来ませんので、ICQorIRCにてお知らせください。​
*** オークション終了日時と10分ルールについて ***​
※入札はすべて掲示板へ書き込んでください。​
※2つのサイレントオークションハウスは別々の時間に終了します。(日にちは一緒です)
1)西側(1st)のオークションハウスは1/13(日曜)の11:00に入札締め切り
2)東側(2nd)のオークションハウスは1/13(日曜)の13:00に入札締め切り

※オークションの終了日時は1/13(日曜)の11:00と13:00となります。落札に関しては前回同様、10分ルールを適用します。例えば、10:55に入札されたアイテムのみ、11:05までオークションは続行されます。さらに11:04に入札された場合も11:14まで続行されます。10分間キープにての落札とお考え下さい。​
※最低落札金額に達しなかったアイテムに関しましては売主の許可なく販売する事は出来ませんのでご了承ください。​
ただ、売主の許可があった場合、その金額での売買が成立する可能性もあります。​
その際、キャンセルなどがない様、入札は責任を持ってして頂ける様ご協力をお願いいたします。​
*** お取引の流れ ***​
※GP先払いにてお願いします。サイレントオークション専用ベンダー又は、売主のベンダーにて先払いをして頂いてからのお渡しとなります。(臨機応変にご対応致します。)​
※落札された商品の支払いがされていない物に関して、先にGPをお渡しする事は出来ませんのでご了承ください。​
*** 新しいルール ***
必ず開始値を設定してください。
( 1mil or 10mil or 50mil )
このルールを作った利理由としては、以前から開始値が高すぎるという意見が多かった為、設定させて頂きました。
*** 連絡方法 ***​
※ICQ 574503115 shu-chan​
※IRCはまだ決めておりませんので後日。​

Last edited:

Corpin

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It would be amazing if sellers would include shards they might take gold on. I hope quite a few will accept ATL gold, for example. Anyway to request this information from the sellers and include it on the bid boards?

shushu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,Corpin

Your idea is very nice.
But,I wouldn't do it...

* reason *
To do so
we need to buyers and sellers are logged in at the same time.
or
I need to put up the Hokuto Gold...

Then,its very hard work for me.

sorry :/

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For Japanese

Corpinさんからのご意見
「多くの人がトランティック金を所有しているので、アトランティック金での支払いが可能かどうかを
サイレントオークションの掲示板(個別)に書くというのはどうか?」

とのご意見がありましたが、それは基本的にはやらない方向性で考えています。

理由としては、お取引時に売り手・買い手の双方立会いの下、お取引をしなければならないからです。
私が立て替えを出来れば可能ではありますが、基本的にサイレントオークションのお取引は13日のオークション終了後になります。(即決でのお取引を除く)

そうなると、双方立会いというのはかなり難しくなる(時差の関係により)のと、私個人で立て替えをしようにも金額が大きすぎる為です。

可能な場合に限り出来るだけの事はしようと思いますが、
臨機応変に対応していこうと思いますのでご相談ください。
(出来ない事は出来ないとはっきり言います!!!)

Last edited:

blend

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
*Two Silent Auction will end at diffrent times.
1)West Wing(1st) Auction house itself will end on 9:00PM EST on Saturday the 12th January.
2)East Wing(2nd) Auction house itself will end on 11:00PM EST on Saturday the 12th January.
Good luck ALL Bidder

shushu

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
* START TRADE TIME *About 0:30-1:30am EST on Sunday the 13th January.

* 取引開始時間 *
1/13(日) 約14:30~15:30(日本時間)