• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HoC Returns on 18th

EMDrosselmeyer

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As was mentioned briefly at the HoC of the 4th, there was no HoC this evening of Sunday the 11th. I've gotten a few emails asking about it, and I apologize that I did not clarify this on the boards to start with, and that the absence of the HoC for the 11th was foreseen. See you all on the 18th, and then on the 20th and the rest of the schedule as mentioned. The event for December 1st is also finalized and will take place that evening barring catastrophic results of event testing. Stay Toon'd!

Last edited:

Lady Laurel

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Is there anyway that it could be asked of people who have macros set to their keys to please put their spellbook into a separate bag so that when they are talking we don't get all of the spells over the screen? It makes it really hard to keep track of what is being said.

Thank you
Lady Laurel