• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HMMMM!

M

Mr. Sly

How many people on this part of the forums play Siege Perilous ..jw..

A

Arch Magus

Siege is the most boring shard i've ever been to.

bbbbbboooooorrrrrrriiiinnnnngggggg

Mr. Sly is nto even a good thief or assassin either I heard.....:scholar:

Touzoko

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Siege is the most boring shard i've ever been to.

bbbbbboooooorrrrrrriiiinnnnngggggg

Mr. Sly is nto even a good thief or assassin either I heard.....:scholar:
you show your ignorance as you speak. Mr Sly is very good thief and assassin. I must be assuming that you are merely attempting to steal his goat.

J

jelinidas

I do play on SP, just not as a thief. I will agree SP is a tad boring.

My sticky fingered toon is on a production shard *gasp*.

S

Sweeney

A Siege thief is the best fun you will ever have.. give it a shot.

M

MagicNinja

I play both bounce between thief/ninja and assassin/ninja on SP. Thief half is more fun.

Chad Sexington

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nah, most Siege thieves run solo. There have been attempts to put together Thief guilds in the past, but they rarely stick around...la
THIEF has been here since July '08. The most I think was 8 regulars and 2 recruits. At least when I quit Nighstalker still logged on. A few others, but not so much. So one guy running around. But yeah... it always falls apart whenever I quit.

:spider:

DaveSP!

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's where i played after AOS, dont see me being back though, the game is broken beyond repair now :(

B

Black magick

THIEF has been here since July '08. The most I think was 8 regulars and 2 recruits. At least when I quit Nighstalker still logged on. A few others, but not so much. So one guy running around. But yeah... it always falls apart whenever I quit.

:spider:
COT was going good for a while, I quit it fell apart :( I had switched to mage, but have another account to play on so making a thief as I type. XD

R

RichDC

I have just moved from Great Lakes with a fellow thief from there and we tried to set up a guild called SWiPE (Stealing With PridE), yet the UO Gods decreed, you can only have a maximum of 4chars as guild abbreviation!!!

So we went with TWOC Taken Without Consent.

Now however as more guildies from GL are coming it has been Re-formed To DC* as there not all thieves