• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hmmm.... looky what I found

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Somewhere in the bowels of these Stratics files there are buried pictures uploaded by the previous reporters for our shard, Sorna was first, I think, then Siobhan. I found them a bit ago, and just realized that I can still post them to these forums, so I thought perhaps we'd take a little stroll into our past in this thread.

The posts that accompanied these shots are long lost, and tho this first is easily identifiable (nice sword, Sorc), some of the rest are not, and if anyone remembers the events surrounding the shots please, speak up :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The sword was a prize won in a pvp tourny. Two were given out on each american shard, along with the title, "grandmaster duelest."

Matt and Ryujinn won for our shard...a joke, but it wasnt well organized. It was supposed to be two from every shard to go to a main arena and all winners from all shards were supposed to duke it out for best pvpr/duelest in uo. The latter never happened.

This sword was bought by Sorcon from Matt for a small fortune at the time. I want to say something like 200mil. But youd have to ask Sorc.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so then these would be that battle? (and thanks, sweetie, that's just the kind of thing I'm looking for)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That would be them. The four finalists, and the two winners.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Yeah it was a small fortune that I paid for both of those swords... At one point I had them both.. 200 mil sounds about right.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah i want to say matt sold his for 145ish and Ryu sold his for like 55-60.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the original Fate vendor house on the road from Minoc to Vesper.... Deb and I lived just north of them, and most every day I would walk down, look at the valorite plate armor and calculate how many more mongbats I had to kill to afford one piece of the suit

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I used to shop there cause the neighbor was my buddy Obi Won. Me and my buddy Ian would hang out around there.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Yeah, I remember that place. I used to go there all of the time too... Makes me want to make a private server (ooo taboo!) and recreate Legends the way it once was.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
party time at Castle British.... can anyone tell me who that green treefellow is?

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Shrek? :p

No idea, hope someone remembers and tells us that bit of history too!

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That one I dont remember at all. I didnt get to attend most of the events due to schedules and work and all that.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm thinking it must be the one that signed the Treefellow Alliance, but I missed all that, also

and it's just so cute that the little bird on his shoulder is also green!

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
found one for Lord Kulder ~~ this is the houseboat built by Siobhan for SeaMaiden