• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HMm

• Thread starter imported_Mr. Sly
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Mr. Sly

Since it appears my quest for new UO failed i am back from "break" rofl. I suppose ill still see all of you in game haha. Anywho i see all these kickarse sigs around and i just want someone to make me one seeing as i only have basic computer skills and get aggrivated very easily i can not make one. I also have an unimaginably bad memory im not sure why *cough* so i dont remember directions good even though ive been told how to make sigs. So if anyone would like to make a sig for me.
1.Needs something to do with stealing/assassination/and would love to see KOC somewhere on it.
2.Would like it to be mostly black or another dark color i dont want a sissy pink with blue pokeydots where people would mistake me for Mrs.Sly..
3.Kinda would like to have the maker of the sigs name somewehre on it so noone thinks im sig god or whatnot. Thanks in advance Mr. Sly oooo and post them here if u can itd be neat if not 472-972-988 icq Pennywise..my cousins :>

T

Tark_Smash

Do you keep stealing on all the time or do you switch it up?

G

Damn I wish you felt the urge to stay, it took a whole mob to catch up with and corner you last night. You are damn good.

I

imported_Mr. Sly

its been on since the beginning i would love to change Sly's temp but i just love being able to take things if i need to or if i cant/dotn feel like killing someone for something it gives me something to do.

I

imported_Mr. Sly

ROFL i love those chases i forget who it was but I HATE DETECT HIDDEN rofl sheesh you guys have great teamwork like seriously i can run around a house and have 2 behind me then get cut off by 2 in front mad respect to your team.
CMON UO IS DOWN GUYS i know your bored lookin for something to do ill even give 200k for a sig whatda say guys..

G

<blockquote><hr>

ROFL i love those chases i forget who it was but I HATE DETECT HIDDEN rofl sheesh you guys have great teamwork like seriously i can run around a house and have 2 behind me then get cut off by 2 in front mad respect to your team.
CMON UO IS DOWN GUYS i know your bored lookin for something to do ill even give 200k for a sig whatda say guys..

[/ QUOTE ]

Vortex - KSS did mine and a fine job. Send a PM.

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll try to put one together for you, but I can't work on it until later tonight. DO you want the KoC emblem that alot of the guys have or just KoC?