• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hmm, might be fun.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ANYTHING GOES PVP Lethal Lottery!

What I propose is: sudden death rules!

You die your out.

16 participants, each character pays 1 mil... (You can add 1 or 2 chars... 2 is the limit.)..

WINNER gets 15 mil (I keep a mil for putting it on.

ANYTHING GOES! Pots, disarm, Para-gank your enemy....

NO TAMERS! You can use summoned creatures but NO TAMED creatures. Otherwise it would be you vs Super dragon!

It will happen on the top floor of my house at Fel Yew gate...

This is just a fun pvp tourney... You don't have to be there at a certain time, If you advance and so does your opponent, then whenever your both on... It's done whenever it's done... Be nice if it was done in a week. But ever know. Might be done in a night if everyone stays on.

I will do the FINAL match LIVE on both thorNyradio and whisperingroseradio.

Now this may or may not work out, but it's something fun to do.

ICQ me 245643878 if you wanna join.

The ONLY people accessed at the time of duels are the two duelers.

If you wanna join ICQ me.

If this goes through, there will be an even higher stakes one that I want to do.

But lets see if this pvp tourney holds any interest...

X sharders welcome!

Have to start small if we really wanna have some fun with this... 15 mil... Nice!

Also, if you have any suggestions on how to change this or add to it, lemme know via PM.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UPDATE and EDIT!

2 people already joined...

One suggested a best of three series! So that way you can get the hang of your opponent... I came up with one better...

Why not RACE to three wins, first one to three... wins that round. Then move on tot eh next opponent.

S

SUPRsalad

you're more than welcome to use my thunderdome, if you like.
I, however, will not be participating unless i can fight mages.. I hate fighting dexxers.

LordTesla

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you're more than welcome to use my thunderdome, if you like.
I, however, will not be participating unless i can fight mages.. I hate fighting dexxers.
I appriciate the T-Dome, but I have a great house for it. Actually I threw a pvp tourney 2 years ago and I forgot who won, but it was good, winner came away with 125 mil. Someone from Atl. VERY hush hush tourney.. So there are gonna be big name stakes here... and the rest of me tourneys.

5 signed up so far.