• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

hmm few things

• Thread starter slasherofveils
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
S

slasherofveils

Well first off I could use a little help trying to fix a bugged DCI on my dexxer. Anyway from asking people say it might have been from crashing after being hit by a HLD weapon and the stat never fixed. Anyway I'm out of ideas as to why the char has a permanent -20 DCI.

Anyway that aside I reactivated UO like 6-7 weeks ago and I've start to become bored. But theres a lot I haven't done in this game that I would like to. Peerless hunts, champ spawns, etc I just don't really know anyone who plays anymore.

I'm a daytime player mostly, usually on between 10-5ish eastern time and lookin for a guild or peeps to do some peerless and champ stuff (and doom only been there once) with.

Anyway I have these chars:

-Mage/picking up some necro skills, but mostly pure mage
-Fencer dexxer, been training bushido lately, up to 85 bush and working
-Tmap hunter, cart at 92, LPing stuck at 98.7
-Crafter smith/tailor/carp

Gildar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Well first off I could use a little help trying to fix a bugged DCI on my dexxer. Anyway from asking people say it might have been from crashing after being hit by a HLD weapon and the stat never fixed. Anyway I'm out of ideas as to why the char has a permanent -20 DCI.

[/ QUOTE ]Page a GM and request them to look at your character. Hopefully they can give a response even if you have to log out before they can get to you.