• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiya!

B

Batou

After a few months of reocurring 60+ hour work weeks I am actually starting to play again... I quit playing WoW, it felt to "on rails" compared to UO. Now between work, my PS3, and UO I really don't have time for much else. Though I do endulge in a afternoon with my RC helicopters or cars every now and then :D

Does Dor still have the storytelling night on Fridays at the Y? I know Sonoma has always been a less populated shard, but I've honestly only seen 5 or 6 non NPC's in 5-6 hours of play. I saw what looked to be PC's in Luna but they seemed more like macro monkeys than people that were paying attention.

My templates from 1998 are showing their age but ill be damned if I will re do them :p

-B

L

Lord Drakelord

Welcome back from that other world, As for Dor and the YMCA maybe Salty Pete can tell you when he reads the thread, Most folks as you have seen hang out in Luna.

Another place you can catch Dor for sure is the Pirates of the Burning Sea Stratics Forums.

S

Salty Pete

Dor doesn't have an active account yet. I know she was hoping to be back in the game soon though.

As for the Y.... It has been a ghost town. I work on Fridays so I haven't been able to reopen story night myself.

I have been tossing around the idea of starting up some kind of weekly Felucca dungeon crawl.