• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hit Physical Area, does anyone...

Val-Tur

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I decided to make a set of Radiant Scimitar's with hit area effects. While I was at it, I decided for the hell of it to make one with hit physical area just to have a complete set.

It is not a very popular mod. Just out of curiosity, does anyone here use hit physical area for a particular spawn?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Most people don't use hit physical area for the same reason that most people want their weapons to be elemental damage (or will use Consecrate): because most things have high physical resist relative to other resists.

Duncan Drake

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thats right. I dont know if its useful for other mobs than slimes and for them i only use it because it was the product of reforging and i didnt want to discard it.