• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hit Chance for faster cast?

• Thread starter archite666
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

archite666

Ok so Iv killed a ton of dexxers, and I dont play mine so I have probably between 100-200 awesome hit chance jewels, alot with enhance pots, alot with DCI, LMC, the works a huge chunk is all above 10 and the stuff that ist has sufficent mods to make up for it.

My problem is Im running out of faster cast jewels, mainly 1/2s.
I need 1/2s and I need GOOD 1/1s or even 1/3s.

Anyone interested in trading? Il trade on a 1 for 1 basis or do bulk deals, juss message me here or icq at 448-196-674 and we can discuss parameters.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im having the same problem.

I think A LOT more casters are pvping these days than actual farmers bringing up stuff.

i mean i notice a lot of the evil guilds have been exchanging evil dyed stuff back forth.

i probably have over 100+ HCI jewels with more than 10 on them.

E

Elmer Fudd

I have so many fc jewels there coming out my ears, keep stock piling them in hopes my area gets cable and then run a mage, but i guess thats a pipe dream......lol