• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Historical House banner, no reply

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
One of my Houses ( Castle ) on Fel ice Island has reached 10 years and I wanted to get a banner placed by it.
I emailed Bonnie “Mesanna” Armstrong sent her the info for the house.

I sent her the info with the local so it be easy to find.
I get a email back saying " Not a lot of information, how about a house name or specific location. There are a few castles at the entrance in Fel. "
I reply with the X Y local again, name, place along with pictures in UO and with UO Cart Map open. Everything you need to find it
its now been a month and no reply from her, I even sent other emails asking for a update and if she got the email with ALL the info..... nothing still
Anyone else I can ask to do this?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm afraid not. Bonnie does these herself in her 'spare' time. She needs: co-ordinates, shard, facet, house name, owner name on the sign and build date, also on the sign.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
One of my Houses ( Castle ) on Fel ice Island has reached 10 years and I wanted to get a banner placed by it.
I emailed Bonnie “Mesanna” Armstrong sent her the info for the house.

I sent her the info with the local so it be easy to find.
I get a email back saying " Not a lot of information, how about a house name or specific location. There are a few castles at the entrance in Fel. "
I reply with the X Y local again, name, place along with pictures in UO and with UO Cart Map open. Everything you need to find it
its now been a month and no reply from her, I even sent other emails asking for a update and if she got the email with ALL the info..... nothing still
Anyone else I can ask to do this?

Use a sextant and send her the coordinates, along with the shard name, facet, name on house/owner of house and date house was built

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Good luck. At least you've gotten a response of any kind initially.

I've emailed her about something else, several times, and no response.

SouljaSlim

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
It took about a month to get mine. I emailed her after not hearing back and got "I don’t respond to these I just place the banners."
I got my banner a few days later. GL, I would just be patient....

syndael

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks I sent her a email with Everything needed to find the house, well see if nothing happens at the end of this month ill resend

Garen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
These shouldn't even be a thing. Color the house sign some special color but sticking these posts in Luna where movement is already impeded... Also I've seen a few signs in the middle of nowhere where the house decayed.