• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Announcement His Royal Highness To Address the Kingdom

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hear ye, hear ye!

His Royal Highness, Lord Blackthorn, wishes to address the realm on the eve of Wednesday, the 13th of this month, at 8 o'clock in the evening. He has an important proclamation to make in regards to the security and protection of the Kingdom of Britannia! He asks all citizens to hear him in the throne room on this night.

Long live the King!

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
He said the Royal Guard is back. For those who want to be a Royal Guard, you can put your name, guild and info, etc in a book and drop it off in his mailbox located south (was vague on location far as I am concerned). He also stated that things would soon start to happen in towns that wanted things. He seemed to be brief in his address, there were no questions allowed to be asked. That's all I have. Maybe someone else has a different take. :)

EM Barnaby

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bytor's got it, more or less. An OOC post will be forthcoming detailing this first stage of the new RBG. The mailbox is the one at the "Wedding House", which will not be a "Wedding House" for much longer.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Barnaby. I am truly curious to see how the Royal Guard is going to be structured. I know K^S will always be the Vesper Guard. We fought long and hard and had many a test and trial with Elder EM Kasaven to get where we are :)

Bianca_CoD

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Us in CoD as well, we have our RBG subguild, RBGU (of Umbra) and there is an RBGL (of Luna) too. We protect citizens in a land that is as of yet unclaimed and ungoverned on behalf of the Crown. Much more protection is needed here than in other places, in my opinion, because we hold shut the gate to Bedlam. A few years ago with the events of Ix Tab, our most powerful mages and emissaries of the Crown reinforced the gate to Bedlam (you can see that today with the bands of powerful energy around it). For how much longer will it hold? No one can really tell. So Queen Dawn set up a regiment there long long ago to ensure the people of the city would be safe. CoD, serving the Crown, became the city's protectorant and has raised funds and held many events such as the Great Fair of Umbra and the Black Tie Gala to help the city rise above its cursed past.

Our guildie also has the RBG of Minoc, RGoM (Royal Guard of Minoc), which was recently reinstated to function alongside my character Ariana, who is the Governor of Minoc. So there is a lot of us that have a good stake in the RBG and have held it for many many years, such as Lord Bytor mentions for K^S. Its my hope, and that of our guildies, that we bring all the regiments out from retirement and working together.

~ Sue.

Lord Bytor

Slightly Crazed
Reporter
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bytor's got it, more or less. An OOC post will be forthcoming detailing this first stage of the new RBG. The mailbox is the one at the "Wedding House", which will not be a "Wedding House" for much longer.
How is the info coming EM Barnaby ? I don't want to commit a book with info, if I don't know the details. Sorry. Please let us now. Thank you.