• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiryu Template without need for Mana?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The way they start out with small mana and intel, you can put a lot of strength and HP on them. I'm about to get my second stage 100% What can I add that does not need much mana? The cold resist is 16 so I was able to have all the rest at or above 80.

Thanks

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Took this guy out after his training to see how he did on different Paragons. He chewed easily through Serp Dragon, Blood El, Dragon, and Titan Paragons with Zero healing on my part and very short fights. Balron Paragons went down fast but he did need a bandage here and there. Paragon GD and AWs were long fights with a lot of bandages. Kind of an expensive pet with the scrolls but I was very happy with him on the trip through Paragon Lands yesterday.

TC1.jpg TC2.jpg TC3.jpg TC4.jpg TC5.jpg TC6.jpg

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks. I left it and haven't done stage 2. I'm power scroll poor. Yours is doing fine under 105.

I also like to go find random Paragons.