• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiryu Color Spawn Chance

G

Revised Hiryu Color Chart - Thanks for the Hiryu Pictures in this thread. It allowed me to share this information with all of you much easier!
<pre>
Hiryu

Weight in 'X' Hue % Spawn Chance

1000 1075 No Hue Color 93.02%
8 1075 Blue and Yellow 0.74%
10 1075 Ice Green 0.93%
5 1075 Ice Blue 0.47%
10 1075 Light Blue 0.93%
1 1075 Strong Purple 0.09%
10 1075 Strong Cyan 0.93%
10 1075 Agapite 0.93%
10 1075 Gold 0.93%
2 1075 Strong Yellow 0.19%
3 1075 Light Green 0.28%
2 1075 Green 0.19%
3 1075 Cyan 0.28%
1 1075 Strong Green 0.09%

Lesser Hiryu

Weight in 'X' Hue % Spawn Chance

500 527 No Hue Color 94.88%
10 527 Green 1.90%
10 527 Green (Very Close to Above Green) 1.90%
1 527 Valorite 0.19%
1 527 Midnight Blue 0.19%
5 527 Dark Green 0.95%
</pre>

G

Thank you Leurocian! You're the greatest!

*is not responsible for telling everyone what colors those numbers stand for*

G

Forgot to mention that you all will need to add 1 to each hue color for the InsideUO color chart. Thanks Flutter for the reminder

G

<blockquote><hr>

Forgot to mention that you all will need to add 1 to each hue color for the InsideUO color chart. Thanks Flutter for the reminder

[/ QUOTE ]
What's "insideUO colour chart"?

I

imported_athos_uo

I really thank you, Leurocian, very muck for your kind and delicate concern about UO community!

*makes a bow*

G

I'll admit, I have no clue how that corresponds with the InsideUO color chart and I really don't even know how to read that chart

So, can anyone match up those numbers with these pictures?

C

Casey

Hummm that can't be right.. there is no dark red hiryu.. or purplelight for that matter. And it says dark blue is the most rare? I've gotten tons of those.

G

One sec let me check something....
Give me a day or so to get with Leurocian and we'll try to work it out if I can't do it from here myself.

C

Casey

<blockquote><hr>

I just did what the man said!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know.. I'm not faulting you.. thanks for taking the trouble to post the colors.

G

OK I am lost.
When I looked it up initally it showed that the light powder blue hiryu was the rarest but now I am not seeing this so I am confused. I must have looked at the wrong numbers.
I sent Leurocian a pigeon and he said as soon as he has a minute he will visit and explain. I'm sure lost.

G

Just replying in this thread to inform you that I corrected the data in this thread. Hue 0 is what normally spawns. I wasn't accounting for that properly.

G

I just wanted to thank you and Flutter again for the cu sidhe and now the hiryu spawn chance information. Utter-Tamer-Weenie that I am, I love it!!

G

You're welcome ladyNico! I translated the internal hue # for the Hiryu to match a player's chart that is posted in this thread. That should be much more helpful to all of you.

G

I noticed the amendment, and much appreciated, too. The info is just too good to let slide down the page, soooo I've applied my brand spanking new(bie) mod-superpowers to make this my very first sticky thread!

G

<blockquote><hr>

What about lessers? I see their spawing chances are not included. :/

[/ QUOTE ]
Because the hiryus are two toned Leurocian had to do a little more work than he realized in order to get the spawn chances.
He said he will try to get the lessers up as soon as he has a free moment.

G

<blockquote><hr>

What about lessers? I see their spawing chances are not included. :/

[/ QUOTE ]

As you wish. Post edited above to include lesser Hiryu Color Spawn Chance.

C

Casey

Thank you so much for posting that and taking the trouble to make sure we all understood it. But now I want to kick myself, because I killed a Strong Yellow Hiryu and I didn't know it was a rare color.

I

imported_DarkVoid

<blockquote><hr>

Revised Hiryu Color Chart - Thanks for the Hiryu Pictures in this thread. It allowed me to share this information with all of you much easier!

[/ QUOTE ]

Leurocian, would it be possible to consider the addition of a hue value to the Animal Lore skill? Or at least for some pets, for us to learn of the current hues as a &lt;colorname&gt; tag for the current list of spawning hueable pets?

I don't imagine that this would be applicable to all pets, of course, since some of them have a lot less hues than others, but it'd be nice to get some sort of visual confirmation of what hue pet you have.

Perhaps it could even be made a client-side option where one can toggle it on/off, since there's nothing the server need send to the client that it isn't already sending.

Cheers ...

DarkVoid

G

I don't feel so bad about having to give up that blue/yellow one I had due to lack of stable space.
I get so attached to my pets. I am sad.

O

OPitas

Is there any chance that you can put the hue numbers back up as well as the names?

Thanks!

N

Nia

Sorry to be off the topic somewhat. but is there a list of Cu colors and chances of getting them somewhere. I think the list on hiryus was awesome!

G

Thanks alot =) A guildie has been wanting a valorite and I've had zero luck getting one to spawn.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Sorry to be off the topic somewhat. but is there a list of Cu colors and chances of getting them somewhere. I think the list on hiryus was awesome!

[/ QUOTE ]
Ask and Ye Shall Recieve.

E

eolsunder1

went to tame hiryu's for the first time actually today, and after killing about 10 regulars a nice pretty strong-cyan one popped up. And hes mine! whoooo. Now for the purples and greens.

M

mjolnir131

rtlpfc

-------------------------

Leurocian

i have a lesser that is yellow very very yellow i know it's a lesser becouse my bushido is riding it and my tammer can't tame hiryu yet

P

Paul B of baja

I have killed over 130 lessers in the past 3 days.
Now, I KNOW that the RNG is hardly ever kind, and that only 130 slayings do not mean much in that context. However, I am beginning to doubt the blue/valorite lesser hue. Does anyone have a pic of one in game, aside from what is on Vet Master? Just to give me hope that they really do exist.

G

I tamed one personally on Catskills for a friend of mine!

I will try to post a picture of it...if I can hook up with her.

H

Heskal The II

i have one on napa if you want to make a noob char i can show ya :&gt;
310558975 is my icq :&gt;

P

Paul B of baja

Thank you. If the publish ever comes up, i will take you up on the offer.

Count is well over 200 now, with no blue.

H

Heskal The II

sure :&gt;
drop me an icq though at 310558975 in case im not checking the forums :&gt;

G

Hmmmm, I think I used up all the rare Hiryu luck. Wandering, just checking the spawns and I come across a strong green greater. It'd probably been there all day too. Stats and skills suck, aside from dex, but hey, strong green
. Took me a few deaths to get it out of the forest and isolated for taming, but it was worth it.

Sorry I drained all the luck.

H

Harvest Moon

Mathias, was it on Chesapeake? One day I was killing hiryus till a green one spawned. I left it instead of taming it cuz the resists on my gold hiryu were better.

G

Nope, on Legends, and I kinda doubt you were killing these anyway. It was the one in the dense forested area, not on the plains, where I usually go when I feel like trying to spawn something decent. Pain in the ass to even try to move in there.

M

mjolnir131

it looked a really cool yellow in 3d in 2d it an ugly green

G

Nice thread. I have found the best time to look for colored spawns is right after the server resets!

Last night I found a strong cyan, well... I hope it wasn't a cyan &gt;.&lt; and then I was escaping a couple ninjas and crashed and when I logged back in it had been killed despite the "Your pet has will rejoin you when you relog." message I got.

I was pretty irritated, but then I explored a little more and caught a gold. &gt;.&lt; In one day I got a sky blue, strong cyan, and gold hiryu. Also randomly found an ice blue the ither day. No luck what so ever on lessers though, other than the two greens...

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Anyone have any pics to match the chart?

Please... :bowdown:

Tina Small

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here's a chart I made for myself a while ago for the hiryus. Haven't done the lesser hiryus yet.

I'm not certain the spawn chance numbers are completely accurate. If memory serves me correctly, some of the information above in this thread seems to be a bit mixed up, i.e., it lists hiryu and lesser hiryu colors in one listing. Has been a while since I looked at it. Posted a question about it a while ago, but too lazy to find the thread again. Think it was around the beginning of November 2008.

Storm

UO Forum Moderator
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
isnt there a strong orange also

A

Asahina Yajinden

i just tamed a val blue lesser today w/ 105 wrestling if anyone wants...? origin shard.

A

Asahina Yajinden

omg!!!! wth those look like crud!!!!
i miss the 3d client so bad!!! the hiryu look so bad..