• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiring Ol'School Fishing Tank Crafter (LS)

J

jp78

Looking to hire a crafter that knows how to craft the old school fishing tank (i.e. with colored cloth, small fish, etc) for my new home on Lake Superior.

Please icq me at 572-977-219 to discuss price. Paying well for time.

I have all the mats (dyes, fish etc).

Will throw in a choas blue or color of your choice (tot3 single dye) as tip on top of the bill.

Thanks

Tuferon

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I would do it for free, but in the new client the top has white lines between the squares.

Z

Zabrina

Hiya!

The fishtank you mean, is it the old school one with colored clothing and fish inside?

There was an old post about it and how to do it, go to this link:
http://members.shaw.ca/chinashop/decokitsmain.htm
Click on the fish tank. The password is: shmeeb

Im not on LS but its easy to make if thats the aquarium you have in mind ^^

J

jp78

Thank you all for the feedback. I checked out those websites an put on my crafters helmet and proceeded to build my very own ol school fishing tank. Thank you again.

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you have rubble, may I suggest using table top middles as your cover, or go with gozas, both of which we did not have back in the ol days of making fish tanks

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh yeah, the black gozas look very nice and smooth as tops, compared to the stacked cloth which can look a little mangled at the edges/corners. Heck, you could probably build a fishtank out of colored stacked goza mats, would certainly take less lockdowns that way.