• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Hiring a Legendary Imbuer

D

DVI

As the title states I'm hiring an imbuer to make a specific ring/bracelet combo.

I understand that what I'm asking may not be possible, but I would like something as close as possible.

Each ring/bracelet should be as follows:

15 Hiding
15 Stealth
15 Animal Taming
15 LRC
Max Str

Please pm/icq me and let me know what your cost would be.

Thanks.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To my knowledge hiding cannot be put on jewelry.

Secondly, 3 skills at 15, and 15 LRC puts you at 495/500 intensity. You wouldn't be able to fit any STR on there.

If you did 3 skills at 13 you could save on not having to use crystalline blackrock, 15 lrc, and you could fit 4 STR.

That would be very cheap, and you could probably find someone to do it for free if you gave them the enchanted essence (14 needed as minimum, probly 30 to be safe for failure attempt on last mod), 24 star sapphire, 3 magical residue, 7 amber, and 5 diamonds (minimum, probly bring 20 diamonds to acct for failure on last mod).

L

lols

Lynk is correct, there is no option to add hiding to jewelry.

Without hiding you can make the jewelry and have 45 intensity points left over to work with.

D

DVI

Thank you for the info guys i appreciate it!

I'd like to have hiding but could live without it.

so would it be possible to do max on the other mods I had mentioned, minus the hiding?

L

lols

yes.

If you're still looking for an imbuer, my icq is 598-782-899