• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiring a Decorator

Laina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have pretty much given up trying to finish deco'ing my house. Well, actually, it is two houses side by side with water running through from one house to another with the thought that they are supposed to look like one house.

Unfortunately it is now to a point where both are so disorganized, I can't stand being in either one. I can't throw anything away or sell it because I think I might need it for deco. So, I am searching through bags of plants for my armor :(

Both houses are sandstone and have a garden/water theme. I have tons of plants, rubble, roses, heritage tokens...pretty much anything you might need. I have enough crafters to make anything possible in game.

The houses are located on Baja in Malas in a completely safe location. One is about half done, the other not even started. It has gone on too long now and I need help.

Please pm me or better, ICQ me at 132-394-785. Thanks in advance!

S

Stupid Miner

Every home decorator's favorite type of post, unfortunately I'm too busy at the moment, but I'm sure you'll get no shortage of offers.

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
If real life slows down in the next week, I'll make an offer. I've been so busy I haven't logged into UO except for gifts =/