• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry High skill increase jewelry

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
40+ skill increase in:
taming
lore
swords
parry
healing
resist

25 EP
HCI or DCI

ICQ 311-379-045

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ring: Lore 20, Taming 15, EP 25, HCI 15, DI 25,

Ring: Lore 15, Taming 15, Magery 15, Dex 8, MR 3, EP 25, HCI 15, FCR 3

Ring: Parry 20, Fencing 15, Dex 8, SI 4, Mi 4, MR 3, EP 25, HCI 20, FC 1,

Ring: Lore 20, Swords 15, MR 3, EP 25, DCI 15, FC 1, FCR 3, LRC 20

Ring: Lore 20, Swords 15, Int 8, MR 3, EP 25, DCI 20, FCR 3, LRC 20

**Bracelet, Resist +10, Lore +15, Taming + 15, Bushido +15, Str 8, SI 4, Luck 150, EP 35, HCI 15, LRC 20

Bracelet: Taming 15, Sword 15, Bush 15, Dex 8, Int 8, EP 25, HCI 15, SDI 18, LRC 20

Bracelet: Necro 15, Taming 15, Sword +20, EP 25, HCI 15, DCI 15, LMC 8, LRC 20

** Bracelet: Taming 20, Sword 15, Parry 10, Vet 5, EP 25, HCI 20, SDI 18, FCR 3

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ring: Lore 20, Taming 15, EP 25, HCI 15, DI 25,

Ring: Lore 15, Taming 15, Magery 15, Dex 8, MR 3, EP 25, HCI 15, FCR 3

Ring: Parry 20, Fencing 15, Dex 8, SI 4, Mi 4, MR 3, EP 25, HCI 20, FC 1,

Ring: Lore 20, Swords 15, MR 3, EP 25, DCI 15, FC 1, FCR 3, LRC 20

Ring: Lore 20, Swords 15, Int 8, MR 3, EP 25, DCI 20, FCR 3, LRC 20

**Bracelet, Resist +10, Lore +15, Taming + 15, Bushido +15, Str 8, SI 4, Luck 150, EP 35, HCI 15, LRC 20

Bracelet: Taming 15, Sword 15, Bush 15, Dex 8, Int 8, EP 25, HCI 15, SDI 18, LRC 20

Bracelet: Necro 15, Taming 15, Sword +20, EP 25, HCI 15, DCI 15, LMC 8, LRC 20

** Bracelet: Taming 20, Sword 15, Parry 10, Vet 5, EP 25, HCI 20, SDI 18, FCR 3
It's a shame that after 10 years, they still haven't fixed + bushido jewelry. Otherwise, that first bracelet would be sick.

Bump ^_^

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Dont talk tot his guy chad... he tried to charge me 2 plat for a ****ed up shield.

I'll look when I get home sunday

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Dont talk tot his guy chad... he tried to charge me 2 plat for a ****ed up shield.

I'll look when I get home sunday
I don't know what ur talking about. I sold a shield for 2 plat and offered 3 plat to buy it back. Guys like u made me sell it for 2 when it was worth wayyyy more! Anyone who has seen the shield said it was the best in the game and they have ever seen!!!! So please just bc u did not see the value only helps us when we Pvp u on the field. Bc u clearly over look the shields that makes the difference in winning! Max suits in my eyes is a real edge!

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't know what ur talking about. I sold a shield for 2 plat and offered 3 plat to buy it back. Guys like u made me sell it for 2 when it was worth wayyyy more! Anyone who has seen the shield said it was the best in the game and they have ever seen!!!! So please just bc u did not see the value only helps us when we Pvp u on the field. Bc u clearly over look the shields that makes the difference in winning! Max suits in my eyes is a real edge!
Best Friend didnt i tell you about Chad? This is the guy you should duel, :gee:

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Embellish the quality of your items, trying to take advantage of people who are getting into pvp. you "ripped" off two people getting into pvp you mean.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Embellish the quality of your items, trying to take advantage of people who are getting into pvp. you "ripped" off two people getting into pvp you mean.
1 st it was one on a shield now its 2??? Lol you are lying and its mainly bc u could not pay 2plat for the shield. Ask salty! Yourself! I tried to pay 3 plat to buy if back! It's the best shield in the game he even said thank u after using it and said he wanted more pieces like it at 2 plat. I'm happy to see u did not pay 2 play and still don't have a good suit lol cheap out ! As far as new players I hook them up no bs. They get the best at a fair amount of gold. That shield just happen to be 1 of a kind and just like the gorg and brace the 3 plat ones that just sold on here. 2 plat was to low! I should have never took your advice at 2 plat. I wanted 2.5 to start anyways not going to convince some who is broke and dose not get that that shield gets u to a max suit very easy and don't need to spend much on the other suit pieces.

805connection

Sage
Stratics Veteran
1 st it was one on a shield now its 2??? Lol you are lying and its mainly bc u could not pay 2plat for the shield. Ask salty! Yourself! I tried to pay 3 plat to buy if back! It's the best shield in the game he even said thank u after using it and said he wanted more pieces like it at 2 plat. I'm happy to see u did not pay 2 play and still don't have a good suit lol cheap out ! As far as new players I hook them up no bs. They get the best at a fair amount of gold. That shield just happen to be 1 of a kind and just like the gorg and brace the 3 plat ones that just sold on here. 2 plat was to low! I should have never took your advice at 2 plat. I wanted 2.5 to start anyways not going to convince some who is broke and dose not get that that shield gets u to a max suit very easy and don't need to spend much on the other suit pieces.
If you need to spend over 1 plat on your entire suit then you need to focus more on your pvp ability than the suit your building

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
If you need to spend over 1 plat on your entire suit then you need to focus more on your pvp ability than the suit your building
Hey u started with I over charge now your changing and making fun of anyone who ejnjoys playing a max suit? I make no sense! And I'm sure almost everyone on here plays a suit worth over 1 play!!!!! OMG go away!!!!!!!!!!!!