• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) High Seas Release

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So how do we go about purchasing this release? My understanding is that it will not be a software purchase of a cd, but I did not find any info at uostore or uogamecodes either. Just curious.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
my guess is it'll more than likely be the same release as SA.

Buy a code from EA store or uogamecodes.

Keira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yup. EA wrecked the collectibility of Ultima Online years ago with issuing software only releases. Away went the collectible boxes, discs, maps, trinkets, etc.

But I do have a complete Ultima collection though. (Ultima 1 - 9, Ultima Online Charter Edition and Retail Box (version 1) through Mondain's Legacy Expansion Pack). Includes the collectible boxes, discs, maps, trinkets, etc.