• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

High seas/High seas booster included?

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Definitely not available in the Brazil Origin store any more.
They finally gave us Stygian Abyss months ago and removed High Seas at the same time... =_=

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
It is in the Origin I get from Denmark, SA is still there too, even Kings Collection is there now Origin
It do not make sense why not all is allowed to buy it.

Last edited:

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ok, so I was just looking in the origin store for the High seas expansion, and its not there, is it included now with SA or ToL Expansion??
What? You expect a seven year old booster to be part of the standard game at this point? Or bundled with an eight year old expansion?!

How would poor, destitute EA keep the lights on? Those massive $14.99 and $19.99 cash infusions which dribble in pay for...uhm...something! :eyes:

Next you'll be saying that they should be free to all players! You're mad, MAD I SAY!

:rolleyes2:
/Sarcasm

Charging people for HS and SA is a just greedy at this point. Its been nearly a decade, they should be free with every account.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Seems that different sites in different part of the world sell different expansions.

In the Spanish or Mexican site, there is no expansions apart from ToL and SA.
Nothing for High seas