• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] High Mod Carpentry Talisman

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looking to buy a carpentry talisman with stats +25/+25 or better paying very well.

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Bump* Paying 5 million to 10 million depending on stats, if 30/30 paying 15 million

O

Ozzmandias

Hi Riply, I don't want to Hijack your thread, but do you really need high mods in both?

I use two tallys, one with high excep, one with high normal success.

If I'm making armour or weaps, then I only want the excep chance. If I fail excep then I bin the item anyway.

If I'm making say, the Ironwood crown or Bramble coat, then I don't get an excep bonus anyway, and I just use a high normal chance one so I don;t fail and lose ingredients.

Do you really need high% in both on the same tally?

Cheers

Oz

Riply

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately for what I need it for the failure rate is very high so I need the tali' to be pretty uhber I was told thier is a heartwood quest that guive these as a reward. I have not ried this yet but was hoping some player might have one stashed away in storage. But thank you for your responce.