• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] High intensity trained Bane Dragon 5plat

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There are a limited number of these in the game. I have a better one so was thinking of parting with this. The pet is on Lake Superior and will sell for 5 plat.

Attachments

Last edited:

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Actually if anyone is interested in the bane and is willing to come to lake superior to pick it up, I would sell it for 5plat.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sold my 98% trained for 2plat on alt. And it was for sale for 2 months. Just an fyi.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yea I just dont get that. Not often you run into something like this since there aren't many around. I get gm pagged at events using my super and king banes and are always told they are within the legal limits. It has almost twice the mana as a regular bane so the mana pool keeps them pumping out the high damage. What really gets me as that a low intensity goes for a plat. Now that I really don't get.

Toranaga

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Yes its a single target and hands down the strongest pet in the game. The mana is almost double that of a normal bane so the hidden mana pool rarely runs out if you keep the blackrock stew going.

BeerPwningTexan

Journeyman
Professional
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes its a single target and hands down the strongest pet in the game. The mana is almost double that of a normal bane so the hidden mana pool rarely runs out if you keep the blackrock stew going.
Hidden mana pool? Thought blackrock stew only allows the bane to do hidden additional poison damage for dps. How well does this bane fight in long battles? Just saw there is no stamina regen and will gas out eventually and the int being 125 is botched not being 370 so mana regen will be slower even with 30 regen.

Last edited: