• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] High End Stamina and SSI Jewls

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Top20.png

This auction will end 11:59PM Sunday January 6th Central Standard Time (Jan 7 1AM EST, Jan 6 11PM MST and 10pm PST) All Jewls are located on Atlantic. I am accepting Atlantic gold. Pickup is the responsibility of the buyer.

All bids will be verified through PM, ICQ or in game. 10 Minute no snipe rule applies. Please feel free to bid in thread, PM or ICQ. Please note that I reserve the right to stop the auction, pull any and all items and refuse any bid. If a "Buyout" type offer is made I will give every opportunity to everyone to beat it. I reserve the right to modify any and all listings. I will do my best to update this post to show current bids.

Thanks and HAPPY BIDDING!
1. 250 Mil - SoulWeaver
2. 10 Mil - Private Bidder
4. 4 Mil - Eliane_Atl
5. 5Mil - Devil99
10. 10 Mil - Private Bidder
12. 25 Mil - Private Bidder
13. 10 Mil - Private Bidder
16. 20 Mil - Private Bidder
18. 5 Mil - Devil99

Last edited:

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No Bids since yesterday. Going to go ahead and call this done unless anyone else wants to jump in with a bid in the next few minutes.