• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor High End Stam Arch Brace/Stam 10 Gear

Happy Meal

Seasoned Veteran
@CrAzY J

I feel like i have seen this thread get posted a couple of times throughout the months? Then it eventually goes away. I even sent you a msg on a couple of these items that was never answered.

Is this an auction of are you just taking offers? If you are just taking offers, could you possibly put reserves so we know what you are looking for? Only asking as it might help these items sell.

Id be interest in bidding on a cpl different items.

Summoned

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do you have a buy out for the ring and brac. I would buy both. 413875533

CrAzY J

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I sold the brace for 400, the ring I got 350 for sorry guys I took a well needed break, was just seeing what kind off of offers I got, ... only ones I have left are 3 4 and 6

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I sold the brace for 400, the ring I got 350 for sorry guys I took a well needed break, was just seeing what kind off of offers I got, ... only ones I have left are 3 4 and 6
So basically just "pulling our chains". Got it. Thanks for leaving us hanging, LOL. All good.