• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor High End Luck Sampire (or mage) Pieces [Auction Ends Friday 6/18/2021 @9pm Eastern]

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
*UPDATE*
This is now an auction. [Auction Ends Friday 6/18/2021 @9pm Eastern]
10 Minute rule in affect. Please bid 25m Increments?
Buyout will stay. They are on an Auction Safe now with that BO. If you post the BO here, please travel to the safe in the event I'm not online to retrieve your item. Thanks!

I had been looking for pieces like this to make the best Sampire suit ever. I was also going to switch back and forth to my tamer who doesn't use Meditation. The pieces are too hard to find however. I log in daily just to check vendor search and nada. I go to other servers, NOPE.
You can find 2 similar currently on on Auction Safes and Ive seen some forum bids and the prices are pretty high so I know these are valuable. I've bid high on these forums and on safes and lost. I don't really know what I want. But will entertain offers here and on ICQ and Discord a few days/week whatever.
I have placed them on an auction safe at Buy Out for now. Can turn this to an auction later if they don't sell.

ICQ 402886
Discord MITH#6827

#1 ARMS
Buyout 1 Plat
Luck Arms.png

#2 Gloves
Buyout 1 Plat
Luck Reflect Gloves.png

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Had a few offers over ICQ, Discord and Inbox. I've asked those interested to please post here and we can run an auction for fairness with a 1 plat per piece BO. I've played on Auction Safes so that would be the obvious BO