• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hiding on pets

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone gotten a pet to hide? Was this ever explained? I asked devs a bunch of times in the feedback topics and it never got a reply.

Has to be some reason for it. I thought maybe ninjitsu related, but then why would non tokuno tames have it?

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I tried ninjitsu on pet and it makes things worse. Pet does shadow strike and hides leaving you alone with spawn and very high chances to re target on you.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
I tried ninjitsu on pet and it makes things worse. Pet does shadow strike and hides leaving you alone with spawn and very high chances to re target on you.
Hmmm.. now this makes me wonder if I train my pet in Spellweaving does it count as 1 toward me getting a 6? .. and if so will it cast WOD towards the end of a bosses life..

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Soloed Virtuebane last night with 113.4 SW on my Cold Drake. It was working for me.
Wow. That's a gamechanger for Virtuebane.

Uvtha

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What pet was it? Did it gain hiding when it used ninjutsu? If so, that solves that mystery. Except why do wolves have hiding if they can't learn ninj. :/

I was realllllly hoping that when the player hides it would trigger the pet to try to hide. That would have been so boss.