• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Hidden Valley Auction #7 - Ends Sat Nov 29 9pm EST

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
From me:
6. 21m
9. 30m
10. 30m
11. 31m

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
All bids updated. 1 minute left on those 17 items

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Items 0, 2, 3, 4, 5, 12, 14, 15, 78, 96, 113, 115 are now closed.
Items 6, 9, 10, 11, 13 are still open, 10 minute rule.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Auction for items 6, 9, 10, 11, 13 ends.

Remember, the other 132 items don't close until Saturday! :)

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Ivester
12. Rubble Boat Piece - Ivester 90m
78. A Reindeer Mask - Ivester 500k
96. Silverware [server birth] - Ivester77 50m
113. 2 x "Of Exceptional Quality" [small tables] - Ivester 750k
115. 4 x "A Throne Of Exceptional Quality" - Ivester 2m
Round one total: 143.25m

@ivester77, I'll get in touch for delivery tonight. :)

Pampa
0. 11-piece rubble display case - Pampa 1005 million
2. Rubble block - Pampa 105m
3. Rubble block - Pampa 105m
4. Rubble block - Pampa 105m
5. Rubble block - Pampa 105m
Round one total: 1.425b

Brian (me)
6. Rubble loom bench - Brian 21m
9. Rubble Dock Tile - Brian 30m
10. Rubble Dock Tile - Brian 30m
11. Rubble quarter-height marble wall - Brian 31m
15. Special Beard Dye & Hair Dye - Brian 5m
Round one total: 117m

Double Blessed
13. Balhae Halloween Mask 2014 (10) - Double Blessed 180m
Round one total: 180m

Slick Rick
14. Book, facing south [server birth] - Slick Rick 26m
Round one total: 26m

@Pampa DH, @Double Blessed, Rick, me - as stated, payment on Saturday with the rest of the auction is fine. :)

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
A final update before we get back to the rest of this auction...

We all know what didn't happen tonight. The other thing that didn't happen, though, was Ivester77 paying for his items as promised. He also did not respond to emails, ICQs, or g-chat.

Were they my items, it'd be less a problem for me, but for almost every item, I am the auctioneer, not the seller. I clearly state in the auction rules that no retractions will be allowed. jrede23 has agreed to cover Ivester's bids for him on Ivester's behalf while he straightens out the rest of this mess. GG, for this, I thank you.

Ivester, with all the drama of the past few days, including this auction having to be seriously modified to accommodate your stated plans, the lack of response, and then not honoring your bids, I must ask that in the future you refrain from bidding in any future auctions of mine. Your bids will not be accepted. Please understand, this is for the sake of my own sanity, maintaining the integrity of the auction, and ensuring that those selling items via my auctions get paid for their items. Whatever is going on for you, I hope you work it out. But on my end, it's drama I choose not to have to deal with again in the future.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Brian I am very proud of you for what you said. I hope more people will step up to the plate and do the same.
Agreed. The last time I did business with Ivester, I had to go through Pampa because Ivester was completely intolerable to deal with. I told Pampa that I would no longer do business with Ivester, however Pampa stepped up to the plate and changed my mind by offering to be a proxy between Ivester and I, that way business could still be conducted and I wouldn't have to deal with the drama. Needless to say that will no longer be happening.

Xelious Norwood

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
18. Powerful Fireworks Staff [hue: 1169, Wokuko] - 1m
20. Powerful Fireworks Staff [hue: 1165, Yamato] - 1m
25. Powerful Fireworks Staff [hue: 1154, Hokuto] - 500k
26. Powerful Fireworks Staff [hue: 1172, Asuka] - 500k
27. Powerful Fireworks Staff [hue: 1166, Sakura] - 500k
28. Powerful Fireworks Staff [hue: 1167, Mizuho] - 1m
29. Powerful Fireworks Staff [hue: 1150, Izumo] - 500k

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
All bids updated. Ending tomorrow night!

ivester77

Business. That's all it ever is...business.
Stratics Veteran
not trying to derail anything message noted and will go to private convorsation thank you assia

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Ivester, I've sent you a PM.

Peekay

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
2 with peekay i asked pampa to get my item for me becouse peekay is hard to get a hold of especially if u do not have his icq he had me bank sitting asking general chat for my items. so i asked pampa to get my item for me becouse he has your icq
Which is why I sat at the bank for over 5 hours that day, and called for you in gen chat all day as well simply for you to have a you freak out in private chat, I never once seen you at Luna bank, are you sure you were even on the right server? I broke away from my guild pvping and later from crafting multiple times that day to wait for nothing in Luna. The only time I didn't reply to you within 2 minutes was initially at 4AM in the morning when you replied to my initial PM and then later in the evening when I decided to enjoy what was left of a nice day and do some yardwork.

I'm sorry you're incapable of reading a PM reply 30 seconds after you send a PM. I reached out to Pampa long before you asked me to give him the item simply because I know he acts as a leash holder for you, where in he offered to proxy future transactions, after which you then asked me to give the item to Pampa.

You're literally the first person who cannot operate via PMs, I had no problems distributing items and collecting gold via PM with anyone else. And the reason I cannot add you on ICQ is because I blocked and deleted you a week after I originally added you because I got tired of the hourly "do I owe you money?" or "do you sell gold?" or "do we have items trading?".

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
6. if you are banning me from this auction becouse of personal issues and that i have not done anything to breeak the rules of this forum i think your auctions should not be allowed to post on this site
Just to clarify this part, being banned from someone's auction has absolutely nothing to do with breaking the rules of the forum. People can ban anyone they want from their auctions or sales, and choose not to do business with someone for any reason. People can also request that any off topic post is removed from their thread, which includes someone bidding who was told they are not allowed to bid at that auction or sale.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
@ivester77, first off, cytex made the offer to me with zero input from you. Secondly, after our talk earlier today, I told you I was willing to give you a chance, if you paid your auction debt, paid the other 7 people who had told me you'd welched on deals recently, publicly apologized for your public insult to Deagan, and basically, chilled out.

After this most recent conversation, which led to me having to block your ICQ, as well as the two PMs you sent which I've had to report for offensive language, you are permanently banned from my auctions, with no further chances. Now please let this auction continue without further trolling from you.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
All bids updated. I think I found all the bids in between the noise; if I missed any, please let me know :)

EDIT: Almost forgot!
Ivester, I thank you for paying for your items this afternoon.
Also, @Double Blessed, my apologies; you paid on Wednesday night and I forgot to mention it! A belated thank you! :)

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
All bids updated, 43 minutes left!

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
All bids updated; 10 minutes left!

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
For me:
7. 5m
1. 10m
84. 25m

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
In the nick of time @starcraft ;) @Pampa DH, watch out! :)

Auction ends :) Thank everyone!

Items 1, 7, 8, 33, 34, 35, 84 still open, 10-minutes rule.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Items 1, 7, 33, 34, 35, 84 now closed. Item #8 still in 10-minute rule.

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Item #8 now closed; that completes the auction. Thanks everyone!