• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] Hidden Valley Auction 26: Bulk Lot Dyes and Commodities

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Finley Grant by proxy:
X56. 40m

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
X53. Imbuer 2 - 17m
10,000 Silver Snake Skin

X54. Imbuer 3 - 17m
10,000 Fairy Dragon Wing

X55. Imbuer 4 - 17m
10,000 Seed Of Renewal

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
X53. Imbuer 2 - 26m
10,000 Silver Snake Skin

X54. Imbuer 3 -26m
10,000 Fairy Dragon Wing

X55. Imbuer 4 - 26m
10,000 Seed Of Renewal

kikiriki

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
X52. Imbuer 1 - 16m
10,000 Boura Pelt

X53. Imbuer 2 - 36m
10,000 Silver Snake Skin

X54. Imbuer 3 - 36m
10,000 Fairy Dragon Wing

X55. Imbuer 4 - 36m
10,000 Seed Of Renewal

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
For myself:
X10. 10m
X11. 13m

Finley Grant by proxy:
X56. 50m

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Finley Grant by proxy:
X56. 65m

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
All lots have now closed. It'll take a little while to dig through all the bids, but I'll have results up in a couple of hours. :)

As always, when bags are ready, I'll update the second post of [Discussion] - Hidden Valley Auctions Rules & Links to Auctions .

Don't forget, there's TWO auctions ending tomorrow! :)

Hidden Valley Auction 27: General Minor Rares located on Atlantic (part 2) Ends Sat May 28th at 7 pm eastern time
Hidden Valley Auction 28: General Rares Ends Sat May 28th at 9 pm eastern time

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The top has been updated with the final results.
Once bags are ready for pickup, I'll update the 2nd post at [Discussion] - Hidden Valley Auctions Rules & Links to Auctions. Anyone who hasn't messaged me in a while, please remember that my ICQ # has changed. :)
And don't forget, there are TWO auctions ending tomorrow!

Hidden Valley Auction 27: General Minor Rares located on Atlantic (part 2) Ends Sat May 28th at 7 pm eastern time
Hidden Valley Auction 28: General Rares Ends Sat May 28th at 9 pm eastern time

Also, winners of the commodity auctions, bring empty commodity deeds - you'll need them. :)

And now, the winner's list:

@Archnight
X46. Carpenter 1
X47. Crafter 1
X50. Gemologist 1
X54. Imbuer 3
X59. Scrappers 2
X61. Smith 2
Total: 59.2m

@Best Friend
X12. Lavender Pigment [hue 1951] – 1 use
X13. Pigments Of Tokuno [hue 0] – 13 uses
X15. Pigments Of Tokuno: Burnt Brown [hue 1050] – 2 uses
X17. Pigments Of Tokuno: Coal [hue 2410] – 8 uses
X20. Pigments Of Tokuno: Faded Coal [hue 2401] – 5 uses
X21. Pigments Of Tokuno: Faded Gold [hue 2415] – 8 uses
X23. Pigments Of Tokuno: Fresh Plum [hue 325] – 21 uses
X24. Pigments Of Tokuno: Fresh Rose [hue 1209] – 18 uses
X26. Pigments Of Tokuno: Light Green [hue 456] – 1 use
X28. Pigments Of Tokuno: Noble Gold [hue 551] – 2 uses
X30. Pigments Of Tokuno: Pale Blue [hue 591] – 1 use
X31. Pigments Of Tokuno: Pale Orange [hue 46] – 2 uses
X36. Pigments Of Tokuno: Silver [hue 1001] – 3 uses
X39. Phoenix Red Pigment [hue 1964] – 1 use
Total: 20.6m

Brian
X9. Haochi's Pigments: Ninja Black [hue 1108] – 35 uses
X10. Haochi's Pigments: Pretty Pink [hue 1168] – 47 uses
X11. Haochi's Pigments: Yellow [hue 1169] – 43 uses
Total: 29m

@Crazy White Boy
X38. Slate Blue Pigment [hue 1983] – 3 uses
X40. Hunter Green Pigment [hue 1936] – 11 uses
X41. Lavender Pigment [hue 1951] – 9 uses
X42. Phoenix Red Pigment [hue 1964] – 8 uses
X43. Slate Blue Pigment [hue 1983] – 7 uses
Total: 27m

@Finley Grant
X44. Adventurer Lot
X56. Imbuer 5
Total: 66m

@FlowerSun77
X2. Pigments Of Tokuno: Dryad Green [hue 1167] – 363 uses
X6. Pigments Of Tokuno: Paragon Gold [hue 1281] – 350 uses
X7. Pigments Of Tokuno: Rum Red [hue 1644] – 353 uses
X8. Pigments Of Tokuno: Violet Courage Purple [hue 1158] – 326 uses
X14. Pigments Of Tokuno: Berserker Red [hue 33] – 296 uses
X18. Pigments Of Tokuno: Deep Rose [hue 2430] – 50 uses
X19. Pigments Of Tokuno: Dryad Green [hue 1167] – 197 uses
X22. Pigments Of Tokuno: Fire Orange [hue 1359] – 193 uses
X25. Pigments Of Tokuno: Invulnerability Blue [hue 1266] – 360 uses
X27. Pigments Of Tokuno: Luna White [hue 1150] – 313 uses
X32. Pigments Of Tokuno: Paragon Gold [hue 1281] – 296 uses
X33. Pigments Of Tokuno: Rose [hue 2426] – 50 uses
X34. Pigments Of Tokuno: Rum Red [hue 1644] – 295 uses
X35. Pigments Of Tokuno: Shadow Dancer Black [hue 1109] – 250 uses
X37. Pigments Of Tokuno: Violet Courage Purple [hue 1158] – 248 uses
Total: 135.6m

@gandolf
X45. Alchemist/Scribe
X63. Tailor 1
Total: 24.5m

@Keith of Sonoma
X51. Gemologist 2
X58. Scrappers 1
Total: 266m

@Longtooths
X62. Smith 3
Total: 60m

@outcry
X49. Fletcher 1
Total: 6m

@Planters
X60. Smith 1
Total: 2.2m

@Restless
X1. Pigments Of Tokuno: Berserker Red [hue 33]
X3. Pigments Of Tokuno: Fire Orange [hue 1359] – 142 uses
X4. Pigments Of Tokuno: Invulnerability Blue [hue 1266] – 105 uses
X5. Pigments Of Tokuno: Nox Green [hue 1420] – 305 uses
X16. Pigments Of Tokuno: Chaos Blue [hue 5] – 17 uses
X29. Pigments Of Tokuno: Nox Green [hue 1420] – 150 uses
X53. Imbuer 2
X52. Imbuer 1
X55. Imbuer 4
Total: 205m

Last edited:

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I'll Go to a mill each on any dye that's less then a mill. And 5 mill on any die that's less then 5 mill but above my 1 mill bid. I think that should win all the dye. If its armer dyes only! So I can make my suits looks cool
Well Congrats @Best Friend , you won a nice Coal Pigment with 8 uses for your 5Mil bid... that should cover just one of your PVP suits. It's a good thing though that you bid 1.2Mil on the other dyes, cuz if not it would have been your only one. Luck was on your side my friend :D

:thumbup:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
Ok so I'll bid on the cool colors like purple green blue red pink 15 mill each on those 3. Only if its for pvp gear, halkends robe and its super rare. Lol don't want to pay that much if it's a common dye

And anything crazy white boy bid 1 mill on top of his last bid.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok so I'll bid on the cool colors like purple green blue red pink 15 mill each on those 3. Only if its for pvp gear, halkends robe and its super rare. Lol don't want to pay that much if it's a common dye

And anything crazy white boy bid 1 mill on top of his last bid.
You DO realize that the auction is OVER, right??? And that @Crazy White Boy was "on your side"??? And you have to admit, a lot of what you write is REALLY hard to understand. Contrary to a comment you made once about being an American it's obvious that English isn't your first language. I'm not saying that's good or bad. I am merely stating my opinion.

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Grow up I really don't understand this stuff. I am top spender on this form if I wrote something that was not clean. I cleared it up as far as what I ment. Big deal
That comment was a direct quote/reply of @Archnight 's comment. (I also got a filter evasion violation warning for it), anyway. You* grow up, get all offended off something not even directed towards you & you can overbid me anytime, I honestly don't really care that much at all, but just keep in mind, I AM in your guild, so you may want to curb you attack. =]

Moving on..

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
You DO realize that the auction is OVER, right??? And that @Crazy White Boy was "on your side"??? And you have to admit, a lot of what you write is REALLY hard to understand. Contrary to a comment you made once about being an American it's obvious that English isn't your first language. I'm not saying that's good or bad. I am merely stating my opinion.
I'm not even sure what u are talking about amarican I never said anything about that

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
That comment was a direct quote/reply of @Archnight 's comment. (I also got a filter evasion violation warning for it), anyway. You* grow up, get all offended off something not even directed towards you & you can overbid me anytime, I honestly don't really care that much at all, but just keep in mind, I AM in your guild, so you may want to curb you attack. =]

Moving on..
Sorry

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
That comment was a direct quote/reply of @Archnight 's comment. (I also got a filter evasion violation warning for it)
Yeah and let's face it, you deserved to get one for your comment. He didn't need the Big Bad Wolf to use unnecessary w o r d s like that, you could have just said "Well that's not very nice". @Best Friend pretty much said I couldn't afford the 5Mil each and I made a comment since he only got one of the 5Mil dyes, we obviously both took it well with his reply. But this isn't the first time I notice the language you use on these boards, remember that Stratics isn't PVP Gen Chat... you both seem to forget that sometimes

BrianFreud

Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Hey guys, calm down, it's all good. :)

@Best Friend, if I could just beg a favor. When you bid in future auctions, if you could give me the lot numbers you're bidding on, with the bid per lot, that'd be a big help keeping things straight. Thanks! :)

Crazy White Boy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah and let's face it, you deserved to get one for your comment. He didn't need the Big Bad Wolf to use unnecessary w o r d s like that, you could have just said "Well that's not very nice". @Best Friend pretty much said I couldn't afford the 5Mil each and I made a comment since he only got one of the 5Mil dyes, we obviously both took it well with his reply. But this isn't the first time I notice the language you use on these boards, remember that Stratics isn't PVP Gen Chat... you both seem to forget that sometimes

Ah. Maybe not pvp gen chat, but we're not in Church either. It was not even intended to be offensive to anyone, and I actually find it quite feeble that most people assume everything is negative. Its honestly just a bad way to be in general. Negative thinking and defensiveness. I am glad you "notice" me though, its more than I can say for the people on these boards but like @BrianFreud said, who cares. Its all good. (TBH my care level rests about 10-15% on my best days, and these past few posts maybe 3%) In all, as of this comment, im done with the conversation/my 3% just dropped to 0%.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I am so clueless on to what was said 2 month ago and that I said something negative. All u who think that come to yew gate for a beat down !!!!ll lol joking I am very nice person and 2 month ago people thought I was JD. So I was aggressively defending myself but I said sorry to white boy! End of story. I miss read it. Any u all who got a prob grow up! Lol

I'll try to look seller but please don't sell my goodies to someone else lol

Last edited: