• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*hidden news* 62.3 Now Live on Europa

R Traveler

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Publish 62.3: is now live on Europa.

This morning towncrier at luna yelled about broken ecosystem and asked to visit Zoo. Mutant Turkey madness begin!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I found a turkey and died shortly after.. I think this is a job for a bard.

A

ArchStanton

Discoed Turkeys available via Gate from South entrance of Zoo, I will be doing this for the next hour or so. Group up and kill em :)

O

Out of Date

okay.. How do I do this? never done quests. I got a brush but I need a map to use the brush on. I had a map I picked up from the ground, but as I made a local map to compare my location with the quest location it used the quest map as resource...

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Quick run down for those who aren't sure where to go and what to do.

1) Go and speak to that chap Wilson at Moonglow Zoo. Get a brush from him.

2) Find some giant turkeys. You're going to want some friends along for this. Don't take a tamer - he'll munch your pet and one hit kill you when he teleports you in. Ditto mages and summons. We've found that archers and bards work best.

3) When the turkey is (eventually!) dead, you'll get either a map or a map fragment. Three fragments make one map.

4) Once you've opened up your map, identify the area and go there. Double click the brush you got from Wilson, then click on the map. You'll get a message that tells you whether you're in the right area or not. Rinse and repeat til you find the nest. Double click the giant eggs to destroy them, and open up the bag for your reward.

Hope that helps folks!

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
What rewards are there? and how long will this event be running does anyone know?

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well was running an event tonight and after it we did a Giant Turkey. Took like 15 of us RP'ers without magic equipment and 1 blue guy with a great dragon about 40 minutes and 30 deaths each to kill it lol. Tough buggers

D

darthvodka

Can be done with a bard and archer(s). Get 2 turkeys and disco/provoke them on each other. Attack but dont get too close. They dont like pets and will target the tamer.

I had a Cornucopia drop in my pack when one died and the nest had some gold and a turkey feather in it

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes one of my guild members got a Cornucopia and a turkey feather as reward from the map.

M

mustafa

the rewards are bit pointless tbh but who cares it is still fun love killing these things archr with crossbow and med special everyshot and wham it goes down prity fast also the fether is an instant invis i hear and the thing with charges is to make food n crap enjoy it people:thumbup: