• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi!

• Thread starter Hi I'm Shinji
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
H

Hi I'm Shinji

Oh but sir it is I, you could always aim me it hasn't changed :)
I miss you too.

S

Sorcon Gartius

I don't use that anymore, I just exist. Where you been?!

H

Hi I'm Shinji

was playing the crapfest aka WoW for awhile, till i realized how bad that game is. Then I've kinda just been around. Missing old UO and all the old friends.
I was wonder what certain people are doing. Like, Oshio, Marty, Surge, and so on. I still keep in touch with most of my pvp heads, but damn i miss UO. To bad those times are long gone and will never return :(

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
UO sucks. I quit last november. It just got to the point it was silly to play. When dragons were doing the bulk of the pvp for most people, I was done. It wouldnt have been a problem if the said dragons didnt have from 700-900 hp and can kill you in one hit. That, was it for me.

Now, I play xbox 360. I play with RLs. You prob dont know him as he came to legends after you and and Rolls abandoned us. Hell I even tried wow THREE times and I just coudlnt get it to stick. Kinda lame sauce.

I know Marty, is here and there. Hell pop his head in and say whats up, but I dont know if he still plays. We really dont talk anymore. (sadface.) I know Oshio came back, but dont know if he stayed.

And sir, myself and Sorcon made Legends famous. Just ask anyone we paid to say so! Rawr.

Lord Cuda

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Shinji stole Omni's skirt, or was it Omni stole Shinji's skirt? Then again maybe it was Sorc that just bought them both one and made them wear it? :spider:

Marty is on Seige I believe. Oshio vanished. And the old timers are starting to thin more every year :sad4:

Good to hear from you Shin dont be a stranger :)

H

Hi I'm Shinji

I think Sorcon owned all my gear at one time. I think he still has my AoS sandies.
Good to see you still around Cuda, its nice seeing people from the early days still playing.
Any other old vets still playing?

H

Hi I'm Shinji

Wow, Cash you still play? I was talking to my brother about you the other day, long long ago when i was just starting to pvp, you and me had a leet O/C battle at brit bank. I think it was the first time I ever really started playing a Mage after Grandmaster Loki taught me to pvp. But to me it was epic.

I talked to Loki recently I think hes playing wow too.
But what about, old faction heads like, DD, Simeon, dude love, riff raff, I know rockems still around here, and I think BJs playing WoW. Hrothgar is also playing WoW, hes got a insane druid, i was rolling a toon with him for awhile.
Sir Twinke lives 30 mins from me right now so we keep in good touch.
Oh and Demi, anyone know what happend to that kid? I missar him.

God i miss old UO so much :(

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dude Love and his boyfriend tried to make a comeback, but I pretty much ran them off. DD was playing for a little bit, we rolled same tag for awhile then he quit like three months before me. Rockem just lurks the forums, well, unless hes playing uO all stealth like. Wouldnt put it past him.

If uo was the way it used to be, id coem back in a heartbeat.

Cash

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow, Cash you still play? I was talking to my brother about you the other day, long long ago when i was just starting to pvp, you and me had a leet O/C battle at brit bank. I think it was the first time I ever really started playing a Mage after Grandmaster Loki taught me to pvp. But to me it was epic.

I talked to Loki recently I think hes playing wow too.
But what about, old faction heads like, DD, Simeon, dude love, riff raff, I know rockems still around here, and I think BJs playing WoW. Hrothgar is also playing WoW, hes got a insane druid, i was rolling a toon with him for awhile.
Sir Twinke lives 30 mins from me right now so we keep in good touch.
Oh and Demi, anyone know what happend to that kid? I missar him.

God i miss old UO so much :(
its definately not the old UO but its still the best online game available ;/
it would be really easy for you to start up again and get right into pvp... if you join factions you can get better versions of most of the pvp artifacts just by paying faction silver (5k silver for orny with 3MR on it, etc etc)
just need to be a certain rank to be able to equip the items. PM me if u do start up i can help u out

A

Addicted

Hi

When I play, I play Siege, as Cuda said.

Good to see you're still around sir!

If you're going to start up on UO again, let me know :)

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cash, rl, and Omni we have to take a look at darkfall after they get the bug worked out! :scholar:

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Ahh sir, no more pc games for me. Street fighter four has me wrapped up hard core. Well, maybe Ill look into it though. Cause I love my RLs, Cash, and Bobby.

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill have to get my 360 online..... have to let me know what games u guys play.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Right now, im hardcore into street fighter four. But ive been playing alot of call of duty 4. I throw halo 3 in sometimes, but im horrible at it. Gears of War 2 sometimes too. But Istill miss UO like it used to be.

N

NaKasha Saran

*blink....blink....blink.....blink....stare...*

Sh...Shinji????

*...pokes...*

Am I dreaming... has Shinji potentially returneth to us????

*...gasp...*

*...faints...*

D

Darri Lien

Wow talk about some names Ive missed!! I seriously gotta come to forums more now that we're back, again. Hopefully on a more perma basis now too!!

:heart: teh omni marty sorc cuda cash nakkers and shin wowsers!

RL'S pker

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cash, rl, and Omni we have to take a look at darkfall after they get the bug worked out! :scholar:

Once I buy a new computer(this week, or next), I'll be all over darkfall!!!

I need some help on a computer though bob! What should i be looking for on around a $900 budget?!?! Hey, if you give some good computer advice, I might let you be better at darkfall than myself!

bobmac

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go to either tigerdirect or egghead, right now computer parts are cheap as hell. Most of the time I just go up the street to tiger and pick up my crap. Anyhow youd have to let me know which proc youd want to build around either AMD or Intel. AMD would be cheaper but Intel is faster. For gaming I recommend staying with the dual cores since gaming doesnt take advantage of more. Look at the black edition AMDs and the e8400 for intel. And then figure out what video card you want next.......

btw whats your guys gamer tags so I can add you.....mines Bobmac42

S

Shiya winterwind

Wow talk about some names Ive missed!! I seriously gotta come to forums more now that we're back, again. Hopefully on a more perma basis now too!!

:heart: teh omni marty sorc cuda cash nakkers and shin wowsers!
she don't love me no more :( pfft. [Its kandi/akasha]