• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi there, anybody there?

S

Shweeby

Hi peaps,

as of course, i am a native german speaker, i'll try to write in english.

I recente came back to UO, after years of not playing. I first started playing UO in the first of it's years, and ended five years ago ... selling my account ... *what a shame*

I am playing a new account, now. More or less ... because, i startet several times befors und were able to collect some stuff (some cloth, some LRC suits, but nothing really luxery).

I am looking for people, who are still playing the game, still try to achieve something and who would help "a youngling" ... ich really want to start playing UO again, because i am missing it in some way.

If there is anybody out there, if there is a guild willing to help, i'd be very thankful and happy about meeting peoply loving the game as i do.

Please send me replays, IGMs (Virusk Pikard, Evil Layn), ICQ Ms (133-48-488) or PMs. I am really looking forward hearing from you.

Yours,
Shweeby

Garm The Green

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heya!

Sorry I'm british and can't speak German well, but I'm in a similair position.

Used to play a lot but now most my guild and friends have gone. have some stuff on my charecters, but no house etc etc :p

Where are the shops these days? there isn't any armour to buy... what happened to all the elven woodland armour?

I think everyone might be living in stygian abyss land?

Galingree

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We are a guild of only 3 members doing mainly peerless [EPO]. Please send me your ICQs. We will then see whether we can give you a helping hand for a good restart :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back.

Keep a eye on the boards and if you can join the little events we organise ourself. :)