• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

HI PEOPLE LONG TIME NO SEE

D

dum3886

Would just like to say hi to all my old friends.
Dain, held, sumone starting with v.. van sumthing haha? that guy that was in my guild who came from the shard starting with d.. actually HELLO to all the MOTHER! clan ppl.. hell even a hello to pet, i dunno who else was there the ron twins, mojo jojo still plays? umm sneaky!!! umm beaver but seems like hes gone and BIG BIG BIG HELLO TO LE'LO LLAMA IF HE STILL READS THIS FORUM!!! I MISS U!!!!! EDIT; few extra ppl dragod robin i didn't forget about u ppl my loves :p all of DP guild if its around ummm.... and all those ppl in tokuna island who always stocked the goodies i wanted when i played :D
like HAYAAAA

Just like to say hello just like Jo did XXX *HUGS AND KISSES* *FLOWERS FOR ALL*

Sry for wasting ppl's time but i thought this forum needed a bit more activity seeing the "other forum" *cough the only good forum cough* sortta got taken away

Samaira

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Luka! Yeah, every couple of weeks I pop in and have a look around, but I don't really play at all since Lihan left. Mostly just lurk the boards here lol.