• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi NV

Moonglum

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Wow. Just came back after 12 yr absence, and I must say this shard has gone MIA. So much emptiness :(

Anyways. If anyone here has any Real Estate or Gold on Siege they aren't using, I have alot of gold and rares to trade, if anyone's interested.

Moonglum

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
btw hi Kirthag! I remember your name from the past.

Any orc clans still around here? Once upon a time I used to zug zug and kill humies! Didnt see any structures around the forts, so I guess its long gone =(

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
@Moonglum ... been a bit under the weather the past couple of months so not been on much.

and welcome back!

I've not seen an orc clan in ages - really. Not much for rp on Napa anymore. Napa has fallen asleep...