• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi everyone!

• Thread starter Catharine of GL
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
C

Catharine of GL

back from a long brake , i was in prison for 4 months.No computers there,and what i see when i come back new forums. Look nice but where is professional forums ?And what is happening in game?i am totally lost.:link:

N

Nox

You where better off in prison...gas prices are just plain stupid, Bush is a bigger idot than i had every thought possible, and the weather across the country is chaos.
there arent any professional forums:/ but you can wak whatever, and most of the time the responses are helpful.

F

FDAU

You where better off in prison...gas prices are just plain stupid, Bush is a bigger idot than i had every thought possible, and the weather across the country is chaos.
there arent any professional forums:/ but you can wak whatever, and most of the time the responses are helpful.

I dont usually call spelling or grammatical errors however when calling somebody an idiot shouldn't you double check your work?

T

Teufel_Hund

I dont usually call spelling or grammatical errors however when calling somebody an idiot shouldn't you double check your work?
BTH you mean there are two i's in idiot? Where ya been man?

F

FDAU

That and the phrase should be "than i ever thought possible" not every thought.

I been around I log in from time to time and kill some as well as get killed. Still kill way more than I die though :)

T

Teufel_Hund

Oh and don't forget this one "You where better off in prison..." Microsoft won't catch words that are spelled correct but used improperly. There are a few more as well. I have been seeing some old names pop up around WBB, not sure if they are bought accts or the original owner. Cya around.

K

Kratos Aurion

Maybe he's emphasizing Bush's stupdity by showing the poor extent of the educational system in America?:gee:

F

FDAU

Perhaps we do have a poor education system after all its ran by the teachers unions a huge collection of liberal democrats. Also how could you blame Bush for the posters idiocy? Bush has only been president 7.5 years. As I recall the standard K-12 is 13 years so wouldn't Clinton bear some responsibility? Speaking of Clinton's responsibilities when they asked 12 years ago to drill in ANWAR he vetoed saying it would take over 10 years for the American people to reap any benefits IE getting oil out of the ground and to us. So if were gonna bash idiotic presidents lets bash him especially every time you pay over 4 bucks a gallon.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Perhaps we do have a poor education system after all its ran by the teachers unions a huge collection of liberal democrats. Also how could you blame Bush for the posters idiocy? Bush has only been president 7.5 years. As I recall the standard K-12 is 13 years so wouldn't Clinton bear some responsibility?
God I hate to say this but I'm warming up to you...

K

Kratos Aurion

Perhaps we do have a poor education system after all its ran by the teachers unions a huge collection of liberal democrats. Also how could you blame Bush for the posters idiocy? Bush has only been president 7.5 years. As I recall the standard K-12 is 13 years so wouldn't Clinton bear some responsibility? Speaking of Clinton's responsibilities when they asked 12 years ago to drill in ANWAR he vetoed saying it would take over 10 years for the American people to reap any benefits IE getting oil out of the ground and to us. So if were gonna bash idiotic presidents lets bash him especially every time you pay over 4 bucks a gallon.
The joke was comparing Bush's stupidty to the stupidity of the educational system. Its been F^*&ed up for over 100 years. Of course every president is responsible for the blame in the past 100 years.

F

FDAU

Aye the libs took it over long ago. They practice more social enginering than teaching imo.

Example -I was told not to come back to my senior Problems of Democracy class after arguing the teachers statement that the second ammendment only applied to militias (national guard) for two weeks. I was one skull full of mush that wouldn't just absorb his bull**** and called him on it every single time. After the first quarter he pullled me aside and told me I was disrupting his class, I replied that he was rewriting history and wouldn't let him. We came to an accord he told me not to come back and I had an A for the rest of the year, since it was my first period class that meant sleeping in an hour every day what self respecting 17 year old could pass that up? When I think back on it I wish I would have stayed and ****ed up his program for the rest of the year it would have been worth it just to see him get red in the face again.