• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Hi everyone!

Famine

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Siege'ers!

Wow, nice to see so many familiar faces.

Thought I'de pop in and say hi.. Been a long time since I had a chance to pry away from the kids and family - Thanks to Igg keeping me connected to UO, he managed to find a window of my time to log in and step onto siege soil for the first time in almost a year... I almost forgot how much I love these pixels! Haha.

Miss all of you and hope to keep connected moving forward.

Look forward to hearing from you and catching up.

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

Famine
Siege Perilous Museum

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
*tips hat*

MANSBETH

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hi "Famine the Great"
we miss you.
Family first....
hurry back asap

Viscount Goop

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
NICE! good to see you V! Ive been gone for over a year! completely off the grid, living in a forest on the side of a mountain w/o electricity or running water! Ive hooked back up with my high school sweetheart and her 4 kids and Im moving back to society soon! UO has been on my mind the last month or so. Been wondering whos still playing, whos gone, whos new.I see many old faces and thats encouraging. im gunna have to remake my char to reflect my adventures and new profession in life. Im an arborist now. I kill trees for a living. specifically I am a climber/topper. specializing in dangerous tree removal. I shall be posting here more often and hope to see you all as soon as I get settled into a new home! Siege On!

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
NICE! good to see you V! Ive been gone for over a year! completely off the grid, living in a forest on the side of a mountain w/o electricity or running water! Ive hooked back up with my high school sweetheart and her 4 kids and Im moving back to society soon! UO has been on my mind the last month or so. Been wondering whos still playing, whos gone, whos new.I see many old faces and thats encouraging. im gunna have to remake my char to reflect my adventures and new profession in life. Im an arborist now. I kill trees for a living. specifically I am a climber/topper. specializing in dangerous tree removal. I shall be posting here more often and hope to see you all as soon as I get settled into a new home! Siege On!
I still have your stuff, Goop. Including your soulstones.